4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, everyone.
I've been focused on working on the new update and there wasn't much to share in the past couple of weeks. But I found some time to address the issue with the old saves often bugging out. I'm still not sure what was causing the problem, but I made some structural changes that may help avoid it in the future. If you want to use your old saves on the current version, or the future updates, you'll have to move them to the new save folder. There's a description of how to do it in the . Made that one is available for all patrons, btw. I suggest starting a new game though, especially for saves after the date with Heather.
I also added a couple of images to finish the day properly. It's just a short part of Jessica going to bed. I moved the scenes I had planed to the next morning, so it'll be in the next update.
Hmm, I think that's all for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017

Hi, everyone.
I've been focused on working on the new update and there wasn't much to share in the past couple of weeks. But I found some time to address the issue with the old saves often bugging out. I'm still not sure what was causing the problem, but I made some structural changes that may help avoid it in the future. If you want to use your old saves on the current version, or the future updates, you'll have to move them to the new save folder. There's a description of how to do it in the . Made that one is available for all patrons, btw. I suggest starting a new game though, especially for saves after the date with Heather.
I also added a couple of images to finish the day properly. It's just a short part of Jessica going to bed. I moved the scenes I had planed to the next morning, so it'll be in the next update.
Hmm, I think that's all for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.
Just curious will the new update focus on Connor?

D

Deleted member 1273790

honestly I really like this genre. old man and young woman. what I just found in f95zone is Anna Exciting Affection. can't wait to wait for the latest version of JONH, I hope there is a lot of content about Mr. Parker with Jessica.

I haven't played the latest version, because many people are disappointed :D :p

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, i wish we got more old>young. and also games that focus on one/few genres instead of having too many fetishes, since that will takes a lot more time to make. 0.20 was for lesbian fans, so that means 3 months wait until we get the next update. sure we can wait but i prefer it more often, who doesnt? :D still its a good game and high quality so better slow than nothing.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
honestly I really like this genre. old man and young woman. what I just found in f95zone is Anna Exciting Affection. can't wait to wait for the latest version of JONH, I hope there is a lot of content about Mr. Parker with Jessica.

I haven't played the latest version, because many people are disappointed :D :p

View attachment 329262
Mr Parker has been a slow boil, but it's so worth it IMO!

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
VenisPagina another guy has the same issue, but I have no idea how to solve it. He said I can try converting the images to webp format, but I haven't had time to try it yet.
Be aware, that android is using *nix file system which is case sensitive. It's a good practice to use only small letters in file names. Also white chars like space quite often make problems.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes