4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Played the game with all choices now..

@stoper
You planning to make 2 paths?
Something like a cheating one and one like swinger or at least drag her husband into?
Ok and the good wife too.
Or can you tell us in a 3 words what's her future/choice?

Anyway.. I'm more teased now, I liked it, renders are awesome, sounds are good, the story.. i hope it will stay clean and/or realistic, don't want to see The Arrow and The Flash from CW Networks - kidding.
See ya next month :)
Yes, my plan is to have those 2 base paths. One where she's cheating on Conner. And one where they do some kinky stuff together.
My initial idea was to have a third path, where they have a simple vanilla relationship. Like in that last scene, where she can tell him about the hobo, or not, I had a third choice in mind - "tell him and go home", where they can finish the job in private. But I'm not sure it's worth the efforts, really. Most (if not all) people play for the kinky stuff. And the way my game is structured, every little branch and alternative scene would requite plenty of rendering.
I'm still considering it though.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Holy shit. This is amazingly good for a 0.01. Great looking character, nice story development, easy to read dialogue, and tags relevant to my interests. Nice work.

upload_2018-7-17_7-4-6.gif

*shamelessly stolen from another f95zoner. i'd apologize for posting without permission but...*

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Well.. Actually I saw a few players they are more for the story, emotions, love, good wife path. Would be selfish for me if to say "wtf are you doing here, you got in the wrong place mate - perverts/wankers only".
You can still keep that in mind without the "go home thing", "tell him" it's enough and you make us all happy.
Indeed more renders, more time, more lines.. that's not easy especially not on f95 where there are so many wolfs and they will jump on you for any bad thing you do.
Hope you'll stay on the "market", don't know if this is your main job - it does look, if you have the time or you will release fixed updates monthly etc.
Thanks for the answer! Good job again and hope to see ya again soon!
Don't worry about the wolves, I'm a grown up man, I can take it.
I am pretty much working full-time on the game for the time being, I'm doing it for fun and I'll continue making the game even if I don't have the financial support.
I can't promise anything about monthly updates. Not with the way I work. I obsess over the details. All the clothes must fit perfectly. The animations are completely custom, I cannot stand seeing the same ani loop in every game out there. I try to personalize all the assets - characters, environments, props. I plan to build another render rig, that would definitely speed up the process. But that's an investment I'm not willing to make, at the moment, so it's not worth talking about.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Good amount of content for a 0.01 and the story looks good so far, and I like that the fetishes will be optional. Really not into females protags going after old or fat dudes.

Reactions: stoper

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Really well done for a first build and plenty of content, worth a play through. Nice Job Dev.

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Awesome, great start, and great simple concept. I like the fact that the journalist part is laid out well, not only the lewd part (although it seems to be as journalism was like twenty or more years ago, I'm afraid, not as it is today with twitter and all).

I've noticed errors in the text. For example, when Jessica is speaking with Duncan in his office:
Duncan: Duncan hands Jessica a thumb drive (I think it should be the narrator, not Duncan?)
(...) Duncan: I, um, sure (I think it should be Jessica, not Duncan?)

I agree she looks a little older than 25, but it is not so important.
She also seems to be too..busty for her own good, but again, details.
I guess my only critique is I would like more choices/paths.

Reactions: DJsona and stoper

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Hum, let me guess. An ex-marine recently came back from Afghanistan. He now spends his time helping distressed peoples and comes home late.
A vigilante recently came in town, kicking asses and helping people until late night...
Why do I think that the journalist will have a Clark Kent syndrom ie falling in love with two people she doesn't know are only one ?

Reactions: 1433223

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
LOL! Your turn now to be cursed :))! Didn't play it yet to have a first impression but good luck in your development of the game!

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
It's a really good introduction to the game. I appreciate that Conner so far isn't a PTSD suffering timebomb or a completely unfeeling asshole. Nice to see vets being treated like just people instead of cheap stereotypes. My only hope is that since he has been described as a soldier he isn't later identified as a Marine.

Lots of potential for this game and I look forward to seeing how this develops. Beautiful renders, solid dialog (with a few minor issues but none that really stand out at the moment), and characters that not only all look unique enough to not be confused with each other but are posed in ways that look natural. Good work Dev!

Reactions: stoper

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the sexual content in the game will be optional. (well, alright, the sex with Conner is unavoidable for now)
I have Conner in the game, Christian (the neighbor), Duncan, and there will be a few more good looking characters along the road.

Hum, let me guess. An ex-marine recently came back from Afghanistan. He now spends his time helping distressed peoples and comes home late.
A vigilante recently came in town, kicking asses and helping people until late night...
Why do I think that the journalist will have a Clark Kent syndrom ie falling in love with two people she doesn't know are only one ?
:) I remember reading an interview with George R.R. Martin's wife, where they asked her about some of most popular fan theories. And her answer was that it all sounds too simple and obvious for Martin. Now, I don't claim to be George Fucking Martin, mind you, but I have prepared a twist or two ;)
p.s. Don't tell me how the Ice and Fire theories turned out, I have the series on hold since book 4.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
The only problem I have with this game is with the french girl, and more precisely with her name. Because Yves is a boy name in France. So as I am a "frog eater" it kind of breaks my immersion each time I read her name.
You could call her Yvette, witch is the female name for Yves, but it's more for an old woman name (or very old like deceased).
I can suggest : Eve. It works for a french girl and the english prononciation is the same as how we prononce Yves in french.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes