4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
banner-1.jpg

Overview:
The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O’Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: StoperArt -
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English, Spanish (courtesy of Darax), French (courtesy of Tulrek), Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Yes, the development is slow, we all know and it was already established in the thread, so there is no point in going over it again.
Let's talk about the game and avoid warns and bans.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.5 Beta): - -
Android
(v0.55 Beta): - -

Extras:
Walkthrough - Gallery Mod* - Walkthrough Mod* - Spanish Translation* - Edit Names Mod*

Bullx thanks for the link
The unofficial port/compressed are not released by the developer. Download at your own risk

screen-2.jpg screen-3.jpg screen-4.jpg day7 ev04-15.jpg day9 ev02-15.jpg day9 ev03-20.jpg day9 ev07-03.jpg day10 ev09-41.jpg day11 ev08-45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
That does not look like a 25 year old woman.

First impressions:
  • Great renders
  • Characters don't seem to emote much or talk - they look like they're just having staring contests
  • First scene in the shower, the mc looks a lot like the mother from A Wife & Mother

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Really high quality and you can tell that a lot of time went into making this game, however, main character, at least in my opinion, looks incredibly dull, there's nothing sexy about her, no charisma, no nothing...and I take that back as things were taken care off in further updates and things are much better now.

Other than that, really well done lighting and render quality, definitely one to look out for.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Good renders, interesting setting, the english is verbose but good. I see some potential here, especially if the dev finds an editor (hue) to cut down on the wordage, and maybe opens up the game a bit. The setting would be ideal for a more open, rather than linear game style, where you visit locations, find information and write stories. However, unless "consensual sex with boyfriend" is now a fetish, this 0.1 doesn't really have enough lewdness in it to warrant a recommendation (yet)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This was really good. Nice renders and awesome animations. The topic and tone are right up my street so I am really looking forward to seeing where this goes. This is the best game opening I have seen in quite a while.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That does not look like a 25 year old woman.

First impressions:
  • Great renders
  • Characters don't seem to emote much or talk - they look like they're just having staring contests
  • First scene in the shower, the mc looks a lot like the mother from A Wife & Mother
Hmm, never thought about her looking older, really. Changing the character model is not an option, but I can change the age a little, it hardly matter anyways.
Your criticism about the expressiveness is duly noted, I'll try and improve on it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Really high quality and you can tell that a lot of time went into making this game, however, main character, at least in my opinion, looks incredibly dull, there's nothing sexy about her, no charisma, no nothing. Just your usual chick you'd look at once on the street then never again and the same can be said about the rest.
I'll try and work on her personality a little more. Thank you.

So could this be a parody of tmnt I know it doesn’t have a tag for parody but O’Neil and news reporter or just inspiration
Hah, no, it's just a nod. No turtles, or any other animals in the game :p

Good renders, interesting setting, the english is verbose but good. I see some potential here, especially if the dev finds an editor (hue) to cut down on the wordage, and maybe opens up the game a bit. The setting would be ideal for a more open, rather than linear game style, where you visit locations, find information and write stories. However, unless "consensual sex with boyfriend" is now a fetish, this 0.1 doesn't really have enough lewdness in it to warrant a recommendation (yet)
My current Ren'Py skill are not enough to create a more sand-boxy game, but it's definitely an option for the future.
You're right about the lack of kinky stuff, I also prefer some spice. It'll happen, sooner or later :)
Thank you.

And thanks for the rest of the comments. I'm not quoting all of you, but I appreciate the feedback.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite interesting, all good genres. i do hope for corruption, public sex, mmf, dominance as "optional" later in the game.
about age, some girls look "older" but they still have the "skin complexion" of a young woman.
but sure i would put her in the 30ish age.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes