4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
When did this happen?
The first image is from the last update, when she went out with Blake. The other image is somewhere in the beginning of the game, you will see it only if you refuse to give a handjob to that mechanic guy when she was asking him to tell her about the motorcycle the vigilante drove.

Reactions: Tulrek

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I want to talk about the existence of the NTR tag in the thread.
First of all, why is it there?
There's a cheating tag too and it is more suitable with how things are going on in the game rather than the "Stealing" which is NTR.
As far as i know, Jessica is just fooling around and not taking things seriously with other males.
Dev himself might put that tag there to attact ntr folk idk, cheating can be considered as NTR for some folk i guess?
I'm wondering about all of these because i also started developing a game with more or less similar mechanic, it would be nice if we settled such details.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
There's a cheating tag too and it is more suitable with how things are going on in the game rather than the "Stealing" which is NTR.
As far as i know, Jessica is just fooling around and not taking things seriously with other males.
Dev himself might put that tag there to attact ntr folk idk, cheating can be considered as NTR for some folk i guess?
I'm wondering about all of these because i also started developing a game with more or less similar mechanic, it would be nice if we settled such details.
cyclical discussion, even in other games; I have no idea and I don't care, I don't even look at the tags that are there; as long as the game is good.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Dunno but why I think Connor is the Vigilante. And soon he will find out about Jessica.

Alas! What will happen then..??

One more thing, what will be the consequence of Connor's negative points..??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Well Jessica did share her boyfriend many times. So I think the tag could be justified. But honestly i would consider that swinging and not ntr, unless he is cheating behind her back.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes