4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
It's been updated for almost a year, and your mom is adding details. Let's see how long this game can be after he launches, if his game length can be as long as being a dik, I have nothing to say, if not, I will definitely spray him!
Please stop the bullshit and make fair comparisons. Being a Dik earned DPC at least two millions of Euro. He can develop it full time with many rendering PCs. Stoper makes less than 1600 euro per month, than you have to detract taxes, Patreon fees etc. We know he's slow but that comparison is plainly stupid.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Please stop the bullshit and make fair comparisons. Being a Dik earned DPC at least two millions of Euro. He can develop it full time with many rendering PCs. Stoper makes less than 1600 euro per month, than you have to detract taxes, Patreon fees etc. We know he's slow but that comparison is plainly stupid.
Yeah we can't compare a workaholic to a lazybones

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Why do you think stoper only makes 1.5-2k euros per month?
He literally has the best female protagonist game sitting in the backburner waiting for an update.
If this game ever dished out updates every 3-4 months then this game would be netting him beyond 10-20k euro per month or even more.
So let's not kid ourselves by nonsensical arguments, the only real reason this game is in trenches is because of it's dev being lazy and hindering it to reach it's full potential.
DPC is who is he because he is a workhorse that doesn't mess around and keeps on working, while stoper is who he is because he is just lazy and unmotivational who hasn't taken a single step to work towards getting better in more than 3-4 yrs.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Why do you think stoper only makes 1.5-2k euros per month?
He literally has the best female protagonist game sitting in the backburner waiting for an update.
If this game ever dished out updates every 3-4 months then this game would be netting him beyond 10-20k euro per month or even more.
So let's not kid ourselves by nonsensical arguments, the only real reason this game is in trenches is because of it's dev being lazy and hindering it to reach it's full potential.
DPC is who is he because he is a workhorse that doesn't mess around and keeps on working, while stoper is who he is because he is just lazy and unmotivational who hasn't taken a single step to work towards getting better in more than 3-4 yrs.
There is plenty of developers that produce HQ content for two years and still don't get enough to be profitable. DPC is really an exception in this market, if he started today I don't think he would have the same earnings. Despite the fact that DPC is an excellent business man, meticulous planner and workaholic. Nobody can deny that.

I don't deny that Stoper has an horrendous management of his development time, because that's undisputable. But simply, nobody can compare to DPC. Stoper focuses maniacally on the quality of the renderings, DPC is a mass production machine: his quality is acceptable/good but not excellent. But his VN is really complex and features rich. By the way, good quality is enough for 95% of players, I suppose.

Also keep in mind that female protagonist VNs are never a big commercial success. Many people just avoid them. JOHN could never earn the amounts you wrote even with faster updates. That doesn't mean that Stoper's slow development is not affecting his income, but it seems to me he really doesn't care about that. Otherwise he wouldn't publish it for free. Try to ask DPC for a free release in his Discord and see how many seconds you survive. :)

DPC is a businessman who cares a lot about his business and Return of Investment, Stoper does not simply give a fuck. It's clear. It seems strange that you still don't get it. So if anything, we have to compare Stoper with other hobbyist developers that produce HQ images. Not many of them, from what I see.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
There is plenty of developers that produce HQ content for two years and still don't get enough to be profitable. DPC is really an exception in this market, if he started today I don't think he would have the same earnings. Despite the fact that DPC is an excellent business man, meticulous planner and workaholic. Nobody can deny that.

I don't deny that Stoper has an horrendous management of his development time, because that's undisputable. But simply, nobody can compare to DPC. Stoper focuses maniacally on the quality of the renderings, DPC is a mass production machine: his quality is acceptable/good but not excellent. But his VN is really complex and features rich. By the way, good quality is enough for 95% of players, I suppose.

Also keep in mind that female protagonist VNs are never a big commercial success. Many people just avoid them. JOHN could never earn the amounts you wrote even with faster updates. That doesn't mean that Stoper's slow development is not affecting his income, but it seems to me he really doesn't care about that. Otherwise he wouldn't publish it for free. Try to ask DPC for a free release in his Discord and see how many seconds you survive. :)

DPC is a businessman who cares a lot about his business and Return of Investment, Stoper does not simply give a fuck. It's clear. It seems strange that you still don't get it. So if anything, we have to compare Stoper with other hobbyist developers that produce HQ images. Not many of them, from what I see.
The reason female protagonist games don't make anything is because the state of them all is one and the same. The updates aren't regular, no schedule discipline, bad quality or not using patreon cause of diabolical fetishes.

Just take a look at Steps of Debauchery and how much that game is making in such a short time and that is solely because the dev provides regular updates and has a good knowledge of the market and how to advertise his game. Since the games release there was never an idle moment with that game.

Still that game does not come close to John both visually and narratively with the sole blame falling on stoper who never really gave Jessica the love that she deserved.

Thus the statement of John not being able to make a hefty amount is just plain false.

Stoper already built himself a beast of a pc last update, which he himself was stating how much would go on to help in development but where are the results? This update is still going to go beyond a year which is his worst track record yet.
So even if stoper has all kinds of heavy equipment it won't matter because he just simply doesn't work that hard.
Not like he needs such kind of firepower cause we hardly get any animations or renders per update per year anyways.

So yeah if you think that stoper not caring about his game and supposedly giving free updates is something that excuses him from all his wrongdoings, makes him incomparable or gives kind of an advantage to him over everyone, then you do you i guess.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes