4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I remember the dev saying this guy will be the focus of the update, the 'nerd' i forgot his name. Considering he's had pretty much zero content means there's probably just going to be a bit of teasing just like there was with Mr. Parker at the beginning.. so it's just gonna another boring update incoming.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I remember the dev saying this guy will be the focus of the update, the 'nerd' i forgot his name. Considering he's had pretty much zero content means there's probably just going to be a bit of teasing just like there was with Mr. Parker at the beginning.. so it's just gonna another boring update incoming.
I can't recall his name either. He did have a groping and/or suggestive pic taken of Jessica encouraged by her for his friends. I'm thinking of a public cafe scene and a private storage room scene. So, I wouldn't say it's starting from square one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I can't recall his name either. He did have a groping and/or suggestive pic taken of Jessica encouraged by her for his friends. I'm thinking of a public cafe scene and a private storage room scene. So, I wouldn't say it's starting from square one.

True but Parker had several updates with teasing and build up before the handjob scene in the car whilst the nerd guy has had minimal content, i don't expect much to happen in the upcoming update between them

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
True but Parker had several updates with teasing and build up before the handjob scene in the car whilst the nerd guy has had minimal content, i don't expect much to happen in the upcoming update between them
I had forgotten all about the car hand job after the cop friend was dropped off. I forget, what day are we on? And what is due to happen this coming up day? I don't recall the nerd-co-worker day coming up next. I remember something about a cosplay thing with him and some friends.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Well if you're on the parker path and this dudes path, tommy? I think it is. You are already being more slutty in general. I don't know why she needs to build relationships with each and every character dating sim style, but I don't think that's what's been happening anyway? I'm not saying the update is gonna blow anyone anyway, not even gonna bother speculating. Just saying, Jessica has done alot of lewd ass stuff depending the choices you make. IE birthday boy, handjob for dude in garage, parker, school teacher, mayor etc. and teased and took nudes for tommy, and is turned on each time

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I had forgotten all about the car hand job after the cop friend was dropped off. I forget, what day are we on? And what is due to happen this coming up day? I don't recall the nerd-co-worker day coming up next. I remember something about a cosplay thing with him and some friends.
There was a lot of scenes with Parker so far.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
True but Parker had several updates with teasing and build up before the handjob scene in the car
Maybe that was a mistake and stopper has to fix it?! Maybe we will see The MIGHTY cOnnOr role playing as Mr. Parker. Another 2 months to wait for this important fix to happen...

Kazanovaromeo so Mr. Parker should take Blakes virginity the 2nd time?! You are naughty! 1st The CONNER, 2nd Mr. Parker and afterwards the Major?! Is Blake a serial killer?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Do you guys know the name of the game with a lot of old men in it? I think it was sharing or something.
Not sharing, Hospice Caring.
It's a management game, you are a nurse an you have to change diapers, clean shitty arseholes, feed the paralytics. Enjoy. :KEK:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
Stoper was criticising L&P (rightfully so) before the realisation of passive income hit lmfao. You can make a blog post about recounting follicles on an old dude's head or in this case, a literal polygon out of place and them racks will still come.

Game recognises game.
Well well well

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes