4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I hacked The CONNeRs notebook and was able to get his dev diary one day earlier, all for you my friends!

Dev Diary 199:
Guys, it happened! My brain was so busy with rendering pictures for the new update, that my computer went full jealous mode and started to delete all pictures of Jess having sex with me, The CoNNER. My brain was so busy, I was not able to detect this early, so the work of several days years is lost. So here I am with another bullshit excuse unpleasant surprise. But every crisis is a chance at the same time!
Based on this, I have to delay the next update a little bit. Not sure for how long, but I assume based on your current payments it will take me several years, to reach the same climax as before! I know I know, not what you want to hear, but here are the good news! This is a chance! I can increase my penis size The cONNeRs penis size so it's appropriate as well as including more sex between the MC THE COnner and Jess, so you can go riot when you experience them first hand! As well as improve important aspects as brush marks on the teeth of Jess and that The CONner is not trimming his feet nails appropriate, I think I will also include an important new scene about it into the game.
So you can see, the game will improve significant in 2030 to 2032 and the good thing is my first son, gets 18 and can play it for his first birthday, while I jerk him off as present for becoming a men. Maybe in the rehaul afterwards I make The CoNNoR my son? Who knows? What do you think about these promising developments, ignore the small hiccup and what do you think of including my son as the MC?
I'm looking forward for your money comments, let me know what you think and please throw money my way! I've earned it, together with my favor slut, the CONNOR.
That's it for now, I'm sure I'll post an update soon, in fall 2025!
Cheers

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes