4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
the game looks promissing, but I personally think it looks too much of girt-on-girl action.
Hi and thanks for the message, You are right that this game is a bit lesbian heavy, especially in this release and indeed the overall game. That isn't to say that there isn't straight sex, the Walkthrough will guide you to the content you want to see or interested in. V0.1 will be available here soon. 27th to the public.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
No hero yet? seven days is too long

I want to see this in action.

jessicaorigins686.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jessica's Choices - Origins [v0.1] [DoAdventures]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
the game looks promissing, but I personally think it looks too much of girt-on-girl action.
I went through and played all the options... How do you come to the conclusion that there is too much girl on girl action? I really want to know...

There are 3 scenes so far
1) Bus Scene - 2 Guys
2) Room Scene - 1 woman and 1 Guy with the OPTION of having him go away.
3) Cop Scene - The VN asks you clearly do you want a MALE cop or a FEMALE cop

That's it. 3 Scenes with great options for all. So how is this to much girl on girl action?

So far the Dev has gone above and beyond, trying to make this VN enjoyable to all who like this style and flavor of VN.

Last edited:

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3848932

Overview:
Hello and welcome to Jessica's Choices - Origins
The central theme of Jessica’s Choices - Origins revolves around self-discovery, resilience, and the impact of pivotal decisions. It explores how our choices shape our lives and the consequences that follow.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-21
Release Date: 2024-07-14
Developer: Doadventures - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Development Thread: Development
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough(s)

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Art Collection & One time special VN's

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3632756 View attachment 3632758 View attachment 3738497 View attachment 3632759 View attachment 3632760 View attachment 3632818 View attachment 3632819 View attachment 3632880 View attachment 3632881 View attachment 3642694 View attachment 3642695 View attachment 3642696 View attachment 3668919 View attachment 3668920 View attachment 3668921 View attachment 3668924 View attachment 3738499 View attachment 3775756 View attachment 3775757 View attachment 3805733 View attachment 3805734 View attachment 3805731 View attachment 3805732 View attachment 3805736 View attachment 3805746 View attachment 3632817 View attachment 3775760

I used to be in love with Jessica. Now, I just want her to rot in hell. She had cheated on me and tried to kill me. But now, she is getting hers.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Locking the lesbian path behind a sexual assault is a bad idea IMO
It isn't and won't be the only lesbian path in the game, but I absolutely agree with you for this release, I perhaps should have done the other routes first? I wrote this a very long time ago and whilst that isn't an excuse, it is the reason why it is like this in the VN. As the other games are introduced - it will make sense as to why I have done it this way and why it was written this way. Choices made in this game will impact "Forced" , "Prison" and "RED" all stories that are part of the four part mini universe I wrote years and years ago. Which will take me some time to complete but hopefully make sense once they are done.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HollowDux

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
If I may, while I'm not the patron, I hope you'll consider my advice - you need to stop stretching your updates across several storylines, both in Origins and Series. I absolutely love the theme of those games (a lot of forced + lesbian - just my cup of tea and for god's sake, it's so hard to find this particular fetish for whatever reason so I have even more expectations of your work), because while it can't be denied that you're putting in a lot of work (especially since you're working on 2 games simultaneously - and even having time to do additional renders on side - like your short wrestling story) every update seems incredibly underwhelming. When I first played "Series" I liked it... and then like 3 updates later it seemed like barely anything was done, because you'd stretch all the additional content across like 6 different paths.

Were you to focus on one path for an update or two, then switch to another one for another 2 updates, I've got a feeling that you'd garner a lot more support. Or better yet, pick a "main" storyline and follow it and make other choices optional routes (while going against the title in a way, having canon is not a bad thing) - having a story being finished at a steady pace while making optional content along the way is much more appealing than having a few new renders on every path (that rarely lead to any conclusion and are ultimate form of blueballing - I'm still waiting for the conclusion of Jessica's sparring with her female trainer in "Choices") per update.

You're more hardworking and more passionate about what you're doing than 90% of the devs out there, who are releasing an underwhelming update every 2-3 months just to milk their patrons, it just seems like you kind of lack focus and it hurts the end product.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
erm, ok. :WaitWhat:

i cant speak for how evil she is, but she is hot
Ok, just saying.... Don't say I don't warn you. when she grabs her hands on you and choke you out, don't say I didn't warn you. Oh yeah, and also if she grabs at your "south" make sure she doesn't have anything that would cut you.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
If I may, while I'm not the patron, I hope you'll consider my advice - you need to stop stretching your updates across several storylines, both in Origins and Series. I absolutely love the theme of those games (a lot of forced + lesbian - just my cup of tea and for god's sake, it's so hard to find this particular fetish for whatever reason so I have even more expectations of your work), because while it can't be denied that you're putting in a lot of work (especially since you're working on 2 games simultaneously - and even having time to do additional renders on side - like your short wrestling story) every update seems incredibly underwhelming. When I first played "Series" I liked it... and then like 3 updates later it seemed like barely anything was done, because you'd stretch all the additional content across like 6 different paths.

Were you to focus on one path for an update or two, then switch to another one for another 2 updates, I've got a feeling that you'd garner a lot more support. Or better yet, pick a "main" storyline and follow it and make other choices optional routes (while going against the title in a way, having canon is not a bad thing) - having a story being finished at a steady pace while making optional content along the way is much more appealing than having a few new renders on every path (that rarely lead to any conclusion and are ultimate form of blueballing - I'm still waiting for the conclusion of Jessica's sparring with her female trainer in "Choices") per update.

You're more hardworking and more passionate about what you're doing than 90% of the devs out there, who are releasing an underwhelming update every 2-3 months just to milk their patrons, it just seems like you kind of lack focus and it hurts the end product.
Hi GaxxD,

Thank you for the kind words and advice, I've been aware of my output and tried very hard to provide more progress with my updates with the very thought of what you have mentioned above at the forefront of my mind.

The purpose of releasing what I had for Origins now was because a lot of the strings were pulled together to go to the jail cell, the other strings that will lead to the college are underway and I tried to set expectations with the outtro on what to expect from the next release. I've tried very hard to be as open and transparent as I can. I completely appreciate and welcome your advice, it is something I'm acutely aware of and I would like to provide bigger updates within the same timeframe, but I also don't want to hold anything back and be able to provide new content when I can. I promise, I'm not in the business of blueballing. I hope my content shows that.

Thank you,
DoAdventures

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes