4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
too much boring lesbianism, straight content is really poor and all guys are total trash (n)
Yeah at the moment, the men are undesirable. That was exactly how they were written. It changes for some scenarios, but don't hold your breath for any handsome, God like male model to appear.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jessica's Choices - Origins [Ep2] [DoAdventures]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JessicasChoicesOrigins-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Great update DoAdventures! I haven't seen all the possible routes, but I'm loving the renders... they're so good. :love:
Thank you very much. Sorry for the delayed response. Have you had a chance to try all the routes now? I'm asking assuming that you are a 100% completionist?

Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Thank you very much. Sorry for the delayed response. Have you had a chance to try all the routes now? I'm asking assuming that you are a 100% completionist?
Hello there, nope. I'm not a completionist. I do want to stick to a particular route, whichever has the forced/rape/noncon encounters, but there are a lot of branches so sometimes it can feel like FOMO.

I can't emphasize enough how great your renders are... I love the encounters when she's groped or fingered (like the image I posted above) while she's still fully clothed. It gives a sense of realism almost where clothes do not just disappear just because it's a game or it's convenient for her to be naked instantly. I wouldn't mind some more scenes on the bus or subway or anywhere public.

Sometimes I wish Origins was the only game that was worked on, because having two games simultaneously stretches your efforts thin and it would feel the game hasn't progressed enough which is totally not true. I do want to see Jessica's Forced chapter, but I think it's going to take a few years to reach that.

Godspeed!~

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hello there, nope. I'm not a completionist. I do want to stick to a particular route, whichever has the forced/rape/noncon encounters, but there are a lot of branches so sometimes it can feel like FOMO.

I can't emphasize enough how great your renders are... I love the encounters when she's groped or fingered (like the image I posted above) while she's still fully clothed. It gives a sense of realism almost where clothes do not just disappear just because it's a game or it's convenient for her to be naked instantly. I wouldn't mind some more scenes on the bus or subway or anywhere public.

Sometimes I wish Origins was the only game that was worked on, because having two games simultaneously stretches your efforts thin and it would feel the game hasn't progressed enough which is totally not true. I do want to see Jessica's Forced chapter, but I think it's going to take a few years to reach that.

Godspeed!~
:) Thank you,

At the moment, my only focus is "Origins" - "Forced" is the next story but like you say, will be some time before that is released. It is funny you should say public. I'm currently in the middle of a scene where she is in a park and dressed rather provocatively. This particular scene is optional, but the others are equally just as interesting.

See below for some sneak previews and be safe in the knowledge that whilst I am busy and had a near meltdown at the thought of my graphics card breaking last night (Just a driver update that went a bit screwy) I'm already 146 renders deep into the next release.
continueoldlady3.jpg continueoldman28.jpg walktopark15.jpg jessicaorigins755submitfemale.jpg jessicaorigins756submitmale.jpg

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
It is funny you should say public. I'm currently in the middle of a scene where she is in a park and dressed rather provocatively. This particular scene is optional, but the others are equally just as interesting.
View attachment 4062745
Hot damn! Please let this homeless man get a piece of Jessica :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
And thank you for the previews! I'm totally invested in your games :lepew:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes