VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Another game that claims all actors are 18+ years old but when i look at the MC im just thinking how the fuck could he be 18+, clearly not older than 12, the sister looks also young but she could be 18 since a week
It's just a game, believe whatever you want. If the creator says is 18, it's 18, and I can play thinking is 14 or 30 bonsai guy

Reactions: Onysko and Voilsh

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Why do you bother posting a "review" of a 0.0.1 demo of a VN? It's to early to hand out scores and you say so yourself in your own words... :noexpression:
for 4 main reasons:
1: Feedback to the developer of the game
2: Cause a lot of people look at the comments and see if it's worth to download it or not
3: cause it's a community and we share opinions
4: and it's the most important download (1).jpg

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
for 4 main reasons:
1: Feedback to the developer of the game
2: Cause a lot of people look at the comments and see if it's worth it to download it or not
3: cause it's a community and we share opinions
4: and it's the most important View attachment 14443

Giving an opinion is great, I do that myself. Scoring a game on the other hand is unnecessary at this point.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I hope that boy isn't participating in any adult scenes. He looks like he's 9. The girl can pass for a baby-faced 18, but that kid should at best just be getting his "Malena" coming-of-age, I-just-saw-some-tits-and-I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-myself experience.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
This game looks very promising. Not much content on offer yet. This project can swing either way in my opinion. I will keep my eye out for this game in the future.

I like the female POV. Usually in this kind of games the son or dad are the MC. Quite refreshing. As many said: The boy does look very young, but so do boys (and girls) in many games. Not to mention all kind of hentai (loli/shota) stuff. I see no problem for a game here.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Yes, I think it's one promising game. I really like the mother POV, I hope her corruption will be believable although dreaming of her son groping her in the first 2 minutes was a little fast. If the hesitation is true and she takes small steps the game will be great...

Reactions: Macheto

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Another game that claims all actors are 18+ years old but when i look at the MC im just thinking how the fuck could he be 18+, clearly not older than 12, the sister looks also young but she could be 18 since a week
you know that that small boy IS NOT the MC right ?

the MC is the mother ...

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
I liked it so far.

Good looking characters.
Playing as mom is different idea. Like where it's headed.
Conversation ... its a demo I get it.

Looking forward to further releases.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes