VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

g22

May 30, 2017
Models look good. Story has many potential avenues that I could enjoy, so great start. English is a little rough.

And yes for any reading these comments before playing, it's a short 5min demo but definitely a good idea for Caprice to post it here as this site normally has intelligent, useful comments for developers.
I'll watch out for meatier updates to this in future.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo can expect free version for october ? (based on 7 days for 5, and 7 days for 1 eventually free too )

or maybe it will never be free ?

just asking

patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017
I like every characters specially the mom and the son. They are representative of a real family.
Let your imagination and creativity flow.
Keep going il's a good beginning.

Reactions: Namco15

Puppy

Jun 5, 2017

I'd like to have 10 again tho

:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Even if my brain was in my 10 year old body, my adult mind would end up ruining the experience. I'd be obsessed with perfectly preserving my toys/game consoles, getting my parents to invest in facebook/Youtube/bitcoin/etc, studying coding/programming earlier, and keeping all of my old pokemon cards in hard sleeves; not giving away those 1st edition Charizard holos, like a jackass. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Hones and Caprice37

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Good start , good characters (mom is best) but something is missing. The first version is too short. You can add too many things. Keep working :)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Good start. I like the mom angle. It has a more fun feel to it, like she can decide to be what she wants instead of the usual boy trying hard to achieve the goal. Characters look great. Writing takes a few updates to mature ofc but I would say it's definately worth signing up for.

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
Does the current have any H-scenes yet between the mother and son? Hate being blue balled when all of a sudden the game cuts off to find out it's not that far yet?

Tramall

Jul 9, 2017
Still looking forward to your update, this is definitely a game I could get behind. I like that you plan to stay true to your ideals and not give too much away too quickly, we like to be teased, haha, well as long as there is a light at the end of the tunnel anyway.

Peace

Colombiana

Aug 31, 2017
You play as a pretty young woman (Jessie), who lives with her children - daughter Christy and son Josh. In addition to the main actors in the game there are colorful characters: a friend of the younger son Paul, the boyfriend of the older daughter Michael, the long-time friend of Jessy Nicole.
all i read was:
You play as a pretty young woman (Jessie), who lives with her children - daughter Christy and son Josh. In addition to the main actors in the game there are colorful characters: a friend of the younger son ERIC, the boyfriend of the older daughter ERIC, the long-time friend of Jessy another ERIC.

• Haha
Reactions: mofonistik

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
that is a stupid reply. you are not playing a male character getting a harem you are playing a female character getting a harem your fear of extra dicks seems to be misplaced.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
well it's very "good" for dev to not share any information at all, fkd up planned update release date and still zero info. wp, dev.

p.s. unpatron this shit for now

Reactions: Stuwi71

Stuwi71

Aug 2, 2017
well it's very "good" for dev to not share any information at all, fkd up planned update release date and still zero info. wp, dev.

p.s. unpatron this shit for now
I am completely in your opinion, so you do not make friends. Perhaps she will be finished this year

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes