VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn you Kuko.

So my dear friend asked me if I have played this to which I reply nay, nay I have not for it does not sound like my cup of Earl Grey.

But then it git me thinking, what if it was. I like female protag games, I can immerse myself in those and who knows, it might be good.

So first i'm pushed toward the son and skipped through most of that, i'm a dyke so the character i'm playing is too, gimme dat sweet pussy. No pussy is forthcoming. None whatsoever. Not even a slight glimps.

No, wait, I lie. I see my characters pussy as a kid I didn't want anything to do with eats it out.

I repeat my first statement, damn you Kuko.

any news on V0.06 coming soon
Considering this update has only just come out like yesterday, no, there is no news.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Damn you Kuko.

So my dear friend asked me if I have played this to which I reply nay, nay I have not for it does not sound like my cup of Earl Grey.

But then it git me thinking, what if it was. I like female protag games, I can immerse myself in those and who knows, it might be good.

So first i'm pushed toward the son and skipped through most of that, i'm a dyke so the character i'm playing is too, gimme dat sweet pussy. No pussy is forthcoming. None whatsoever. Not even a slight glimps.

No, wait, I lie. I see my characters pussy as a kid I didn't want anything to do with eats it out.

I repeat my first statement, damn you Kuko.

Considering this update has only just come out like yesterday, no, there is no news.
Oh now it's my fault?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh now it's my fault?
Yes, it is. It's all your fault.

I was blissfully ignoring the shit out of this until you brought it up to me. I would never have gazed upon it again if you hadn't put it right in my line of sight.

The time I lost waiting for something interesting to happen in this only for absolutely nothing interesting to happen ... that time I lost because of you.

When I sprout my first grey hair, i'm going to dedicate it to all the time wasted on this and I shall name that grey hair, Kuko.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes, it is. It's all your fault.

I was blissfully ignoring the shit out of this until you brought it up to me. I would never have gazed upon it again if you hadn't put it right in my line of sight.

The time I lost waiting for something interesting to happen in this only for absolutely nothing interesting to happen ... that time I lost because of you.

When I sprout my first grey hair, i'm going to dedicate it to all the time wasted on this and I shall name that grey hair, Kuko.
Then I hope it's gonna be a pubic one

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Really need's to be a changelog here, tired of going to the end of the thread page and find out what's new.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Really need's to be a changelog here, tired of going to the end of the thread page and find out what's new.
the new is you can have threesome with connor jessica heather, from there you can also pick the route you want, good wife route heather don't join sex, filthy route heather join sex with connor and jessica or heather masturbates in front of connor (if you in relationship with heather)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
the new is you can have threesome with connor jessica heather, from there you can also pick the route you want, good wife route heather don't join sex, filthy route heather join sex with connor and jessica or heather masturbates in front of connor (if you in relationship with heather)
you are in the wrong thread :LOL:

Reactions: Farun2000

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Wrong thread but i actually needed to know that cause i just realised JOHN was updated so thanks. :giggle:

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
What game is that from? Cause it isn't from this one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you may have taken a wrong turn somewhere, none of those characters exist in this one.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Well, not much content, but the little content that there is is looking fantastic! My only complaint is it goes a little too fast. Apart from that, it's amazing!

U

User_897603

@Caprice37 Thank you very much for this fantastic game.

Could you, for next release, pretty please, include a Linux version as well? There are dozens of us, dozens I tell ya!
I couldn't find the post with the tutorial to make it run on Linux, so here is the link to the renpy file which I keep on my desktop.

Just download, extract and copy the game folder from the windows folder to the renpy folder. Make renpy.sh executable and she should run. I did it yesterday.

I like this game, but it doesn't have much content for an 18 month old release.

Reactions: r2623699

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
I have no idea what is this about i swear to god!

Gameplay: Son is stealing moms panties, mom have kissing/licking scene with sons friend and thats it, end of version 0.0.5?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
For v0.05 not much I guess.:confused: Any word when we will start to see more interesting stuff?:unsure:

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes