VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, it is. And as we all know, this dev did that "i'm completely radio silent for months" thing multiple times before, and still returned afterwards. So she may do that again.
But not this time. Have a look over the last posts in this thread. :cry:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Bad jokes after bad jokes ... :LOL:

But a true German proverb: who relies on others is left.

Nowadays nearly a standard for many devs. :cry:
That's certainly true, it's always like that on patreon, people give money and expect\rely on dev to produce those sweet updates for as long as cash flows, but not all devs are as honest and professional enough as people hope. At least there are still some devs who are doing it not just for a pile of cash, but actually passionate about their creation. Also, you know that she's still earning 141$ after all these months and disappearances, so either those people really believe in her, or they just not very smart.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Also, you know that she's still earning 141$ after all these months and disappearances, so either those people really believe in her, or they just not very smart.
Given that amount of money, I'd only consider them dumb if there was only 7 of them.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She was the best thing about this game such a shame that this has been abandoned would love to see someone revive this
I've never seen anyone successfully reviving even one of these games. Even though someone can find all the assets dev used, there's no way someone else can write in completely same style. And nobody knows what she wanted to do with this game in a long run, what story, what scenes, what fetishes, so... it will be a different game than originally envisioned anyway. Also, like i said, she might still return to this, as she did before.

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Is anyone here actually a patron or on it at all? So anyone can ask Caprice what's up?
This is too nice to be abandoned.

Vamsisar

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 69735

Overview:
You play as a pretty young woman (Jessie), who lives with her children - daughter Christy and son Josh. In addition to the main actors in the game there are colorful characters: a friend of the younger son Paul, the boyfriend of the older daughter Michael, the long-time friend of Jessy Nicole. You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.​

Updated: 2019-01-31
Developer: Caprice -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Extended
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win (v0.05 Ext): - - -
Mac (v0.05): - - - -

Android (v0.05): - - - -
Compressed:

Mac and Android version is not released by the developer, but were created with the original win version, download at your own risk.
Thanks @KiGa & @DarkDemon for sharing!

View attachment 69726 View attachment 69727 View attachment 69728 View attachment 69729 View attachment 69730 View attachment 69731 View attachment 69732 View attachment 69733 View attachment 69734
Dear Developer,
i cant understand why you have abandoned this game.its really pretty game and the graphics are awesome.Try to work on this and release new version.thanks in advance.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Don't think we'll ever see it - too bad.
Untitled.png
Cannot believe people are still subscribed?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Don't think we'll ever see it - too bad.
View attachment 406371
Cannot believe people are still subscribed?
I guess it's possible that many of those people that are still backing the dev just completely forgot about the game and thus hasn't crossed their mind to stop pledging :p

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I guess it's possible that many of those people that are still backing the dev just completely forgot about the game and thus hasn't crossed their mind to stop pledging :p
I check on all my 12 Pledges wenn the renewal date arrives, if I dont hear anything from them in 2 Months,then Im out....
also F95 helps with the abandoned tag.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I check on all my 12 Pledges wenn the renewal date arrives, if I dont hear anything from them in 2 Months,then Im out....
also F95 helps with the abandoned tag.
Yeah I think most people do, but there's always a few of those that are less observant and careful with their money.
Could also be that maybe those people that still keep backing the dev are just hoping that one day he'll return, and they'll be the first to know or something. Though this is nothing compared to the amount of people still pledging to Gumdrop after 1.5 years of no updates other than the Christmas special last year :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well.. cant see news without being patron :/
can you copy-paste what it say ?

some peoples have too much money, they dont even care anymore to lost 1-2-5$ here and there. lol

Reactions: iiZombie
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes