Collection JGNeon's Mod List and Mod Requests

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Overview:
I figured I'd might as well make a list and request thread for my mod creations. I also have a , but if you prefer to not join another Discord server, or your prefer to stay within the F95zone forums, this is the place for you.​

Modder: JGNeon

Criteria for a mod request:
  1. For now, it has to be a Ren'Py game.
  2. It has to be available for download here (i.e. not be banned from F95zone).
    1. Also, I only deal with public releases, unless you're a game dev that wants to give me early access.
    2. Please also provide a link to the thread of the game to be modded.
  3. Please also specify which type of mod is needed for the game (walkthrough, cheats, gallery/unlocker).
  4. The game has to be available in English, or at the very least one of the three main languages of the .
  5. The game needs to be either lacking the requested functionality to be modded, or have no other active modders working on the same game.
    1. I don't like to interfere with other modders' work, or cause compatibility issues.
Please also note that there's no guarantee I'll be able to make a mod, or take over from a previous modder (if they're no longer available). Once I get around to a requested mod, I will check the game thread to ensure that another modder hasn't gotten to it before me.

Current mod list:
  1. A Loving Family [Mr. Taboo] | Completed | Walkthrough
  2. All My Girls [MDYetiLab] | Walkthrough (based on LaikDink's previous mod)
  3. Almost Dead [BadMustard] | Gallery unlocker (based on Ripson's previous mod)
  4. Baddies Inc [FOZ] | Walkthrough
  5. Breeze of Passion [L7team] | Walkthrough | Cheats (based on LaikDink's previous mod)
  6. Forbidden Passion [PPanGames] | Walkthrough | Gallery unlocker (based on Ripson's previous mod)
  7. Life on Mars [MiZtyl] | Walkthrough (based on LaikDink's previous mod)
  8. Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [MuseX] | Completed | Walkthrough | Cheats (based on LaikDink's previous mod)
  9. MILFs of Sunville [L7team] | Walkthrough | Cheats (based on LaikDink's previous mod)
  10. My Early Life [CeLaVie Group] | Cheats
  11. Rovering to Sussex [Zargon_games & RFB] | Walkthrough | Cheats
  12. The Outong [Gon D. Eser] | Walkthrough | Cheats
  13. Tune in to the Show [RobertDeadth] | Walkthrough (based on Ripson's previous mod)
  14. Westview Academy [Tako Yuh] | Walkthrough | Cheats (based on LaikDink's previous mod)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Currently on my request/TODO list (in alphabetical order):
These have been submitted in various threads, and on Discord. I may have missed some requests posted in various threads, since i was less organized when I started getting more serious about this. If you have a request not on my list, post it below.

Mods removed from my request list or put on hold for various reasons:

Last edited: