1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
RJ262423_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A simple and lewd tile matching game with a fantasy setting.

With their host club business starting to fail, Jigoro sets out to drum up some partnerships and gain new clients. Flirt your way through negotiations with 4 cute women. Mix business with pleasure as your partnerships grow. Satisfy your clients hidden desires. Get rich.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2019-08-20
Developer: Azurezero - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Screenshots.1.png Screenshots.2.png Screenshots.3.png Screenshots.4.png Screenshots.5.png

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
When I first saw that title I thought it was Gigolo with an accent. lol
"I'm just a Jigoro... and evelywhere I go... people see the lice I'm flying..."

Reactions: nsfwstar3
Oct 8, 2018
Oh so I do a butt tonne of puzzles and I get to see a couple boobies? What are vaginas too mainstream now days?
1 single sexual tag, why is this a thing? There should be a tag for weak ass games with barely any sexual content

D

Deleted member 51206

i didnt play it, but if thats true thats sad cause this is a "final" version on steam lol
its literally half an hour if youre not bad at match 3, an hour max if you are, all for 4 images (screenshot 2 is one of the 4, screenshot 1 is from introduction and is literally the best imagine in the game) wouldnt even pick this game up for a dollar.

Reactions: Syokusyu

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I enjoy a good match-three now and again, but I'd think that those seeking smut should give this one a hard pass. Also, I can't seem to silence the bloody 'jazzy_loop.ogg' background music - even when I delete it (the .ogg file, that is).
Apart from that, it's a serviceable match-three, a fairly unimpressive exhibit of art (but indeed full of big boobies), and a spectre of looped music that may well haunt you for a bit after playing. I'm going to play it through to the end. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
D

Deleted member 51206

I enjoy a good match-three now and again, but I'd think that those seeking smut should give this one a hard pass. Also, I can't seem to silence the bloody 'jazzy_loop.ogg' background music - even when I delete it (the .ogg file, that is).
Apart from that, it's a serviceable match-three, a fairly unimpressive exhibit of art (but indeed full of big boobies), and a spectre of looped music that may well haunt you for a bit after playing. I'm going to play it through to the end. Cheers!
if only it was actually a good match 3 :(

Reactions: SlowDance
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes