NaxusNL

Oct 20, 2018
How do you start Ino's and Tenten's lvl 4 events?
Ayame keeps saying she hasn't heard any rumours

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Is there submissive high enough?
It is a good idea to fuck them several nights in a row.
If you check there stats i believe it takes a 100 submission per event.
So 100, 200, 300, 400, 500.

My advise: Max out your stat via training before corruping the girls.
It makes corrupting them easier.

Talk to them.
Help them.
Mind control them.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi... i just wanna know is there any progress to hinata to lvl 4 ? or she is still work in progress and only available at lvl 3?
if not how do i trigger the kurenai to eye on me to complete lvl 3 ?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Killed the 'sleuth of bears' and got 2 leather. I have now killed the same three bears 2 more times since and 0 leather. Can we only get the leather once a day, or something? Because that would suck.
Edit: Voracious plant gives me blue dye every time I kill it. As well as the poisonous plant (which is far more dangerous than any other c rank mission and should probably be moved to b rank if it doesn't get weakened. It nearly killed me and I have max stats and plenty of antidotes.

Side note: Still no underwear changes? New costumes are nice, but they serve no purpose in the scenes. Just changes their stationary look both in and out of the room.
Also. When you invite them to join you on missions, and then take a rest in the hot spring, will we ever get 'service' from them? Or any of the places we visit them during the day? I'm sure the flower shop has an alley or a back room. Ten Ten is in a forest. And Hinata could have a closet where you almost get caught.

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I used an old save where I had control over Sakura (but only at level 1) and then progressed to get all the other girls. Sakura is still stuck at level 1 and I can't see her at the "girls" screen. Help?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
ehm, i tried to put the save in the "saves" folder but it doesn't work!
Oh the save files are saved in a different location depending on what platform you're playing it on! A quick google search would be able to show where your platform saves it on! Hope it helps!

Finally. Public Release day! Cant wait to get my hands on the v0.07. I wish I could support by becoming a Patron but since I am a student I am always low on money . Anyways kudos to speedapple for developing in such a niche category of games.
yo what time we getting the update? Guess i'll just f5 spam.

petition to rename f95 zone to f5 zone

gib gib gib
Guys not if they noticed but Smiling Dog posted in his Patreon that the game will be released until December 7 along with Nano-Control, this due to personal problems that the tube this week or the previous one I do not remember well.
Think you guys might have the wrong date haha.

nice game art story ect . keep update for android version. and thnks
Will do!

(I enjoy this. I find it well done, and particularly enjoy how resistant they are at first. I like when you have to build up in Mind Control stories. Simply mentioning it.)
Glad to you liked it!

The level 4 events are a "beyond her understanding" kind of thing, but yeap! Like Malaficus said, make sure you have them at a sufficient submission amount! Ayame should mention something when you have them submissive enough.

Is there submissive high enough?
It is a good idea to fuck them several nights in a row.
If you check there stats i believe it takes a 100 submission per event.
So 100, 200, 300, 400, 500.

My advise: Max out your stat via training before corruping the girls.
It makes corrupting them easier.

Talk to them.
Help them.
Mind control them.
Thanks for replying man!

hi... i just wanna know is there any progress to hinata to lvl 4 ? or she is still work in progress and only available at lvl 3?
if not how do i trigger the kurenai to eye on me to complete lvl 3 ?
She's still maxed out at level 3, sorry! I'll get her to level 4 in v0.08 though!

Tenten is somehow bugged for me, anyone know a fix?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I talk to her she just says random shit.
Oh, it looks like I made a mistake, it looks at like you already have her at level 2, just focus on raising her submission and the new event should show up!

where i can get red eyes for the outfit?
Sorry, what do you mean?

How to update this? Do I have to download 500mb+ apk all over again?
Oh yes, sorry about that.

Killed the 'sleuth of bears' and got 2 leather. I have now killed the same three bears 2 more times since and 0 leather. Can we only get the leather once a day, or something? Because that would suck.
Edit: Voracious plant gives me blue dye every time I kill it. As well as the poisonous plant (which is far more dangerous than any other c rank mission and should probably be moved to b rank if it doesn't get weakened. It nearly killed me and I have max stats and plenty of antidotes.

Side note: Still no underwear changes? New costumes are nice, but they serve no purpose in the scenes. Just changes their stationary look both in and out of the room.
Also. When you invite them to join you on missions, and then take a rest in the hot spring, will we ever get 'service' from them? Or any of the places we visit them during the day? I'm sure the flower shop has an alley or a back room. Ten Ten is in a forest. And Hinata could have a closet where you almost get caught.
I'll update the drop rate so that leather drops at a significantly higher rate! Sorry about that.

Having outfits affect the scenes would be way too expensive, sorry. I don't really have the resources to get them all animated.

I used an old save where I had control over Sakura (but only at level 1) and then progressed to get all the other girls. Sakura is still stuck at level 1 and I can't see her at the "girls" screen. Help?
Oh, the old save files are broken, anything before v0.02 has an error in it. You can manually fix it by using the console though, just set "sakura_control == 1" and you'll be golden. Sorry for the issues!

Oh also a quick question about the release, let me know what you guys think about the level 5 event for Sakura yeah! Really curious to know what you all think about it!

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Are the old still images animated right now ? Or just the ones from the new update ? Great design though

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Are the old still images animated right now ? Or just the ones from the new update ? Great design though
The older ones are getting animated, the newer ones are catching up, have quite a backlog due to the previous animator going M.I.A, but we should be all caught up in 1 or 2 updates! Sorry for the slow update.

Reactions: jowishg

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Gotta say that I like that you actually read and answer our questions speedapple . And, yeah. The drop rate of leather is oddly low. To get the third leather I had to kill the trio of bears 6 times. So 24 bears gave me 3 leather, lol. So there's no way I'm farming for all the outfits until a later update.

I do have another question, though. Why are some of the sex scenes so incredibly short? I noticed that some of them were over in 5-6 clicks of text. Wish they were more like Ino's anal scene, which actually went on for a while.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Gotta say that I like that you actually read and answer our questions speedapple . And, yeah. The drop rate of leather is oddly low. To get the third leather I had to kill the trio of bears 6 times. So 24 bears gave me 3 leather, lol. So there's no way I'm farming for all the outfits until a later update.

I do have another question, though. Why are some of the sex scenes so incredibly short? I noticed that some of them were over in 5-6 clicks of text. Wish they were more like Ino's anal scene, which actually went on for a while.
Yeah, sorry again for the low drop rate, might have overestimated the drop.

The short scenes are probably due to a lack of time, between managing the new animations, catching up one the art, adding in new features, the new outfits, prepping for the new scenes, I might have misjudged the length of the scenes, cause the lines for the different levels are written at the same time. I'll try to devote some time into lengthening them. It's just been really busy. Sorry...

sorry I read quickly I misunderstood
I see haha, well, let me know if you ever have any questions!

Can I ask what are all of sakura's outfits?
I seem to be missing one.
Ah. You're probably missing the nurse outfit I think. You can get it by

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Tenten is somehow bugged for me, anyone know a fix?

If I talk to her she just says random shit.
It's like that for me too, but doesn't matter for progress (The last one [Use the jutsu] is what you should be looking at); she should be level 2 now. You'll have to wait till around 300 to get the next one.

where i can get red eyes for the outfit?
From the poisonous one; probably going to need to use Shuriken bomb, after loading it with 100k ryos.

You can repeat the missions as much as you want/can, and, I believe, there is a drop rate/chance, as I didn't, IRC, get green dye 100% of the time, and am 100% sure I don't get red all the time.
- Tip to kill the plants, and ninjas: Use the Shuriken Bomb; the rewards, expect for red/poisonous, will still give you a profit. Should be around 5~60k for the 1st plant, 100k for the 2nd, and 30k for the last. For the ninjas, if anyone is interested is: 110k, 130k, and 60k. -- Though, it gets tedious, because you have to load the bomb again, after each battle.

Reactions: speedapple

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Hello SmillingDog (or is it speedapple here?)

So I might have a problem with Tenten.

When I go for vaginal sex... well, there is no picture. There is one "still" (where I can decided to seal/unseal her mind) then nothing altogether. The still varies depending on whether she is level 3 or 4 (level 3 she is lifeless/angry and level 4 she is accepting).

Is it a bug? Or are you waiting for it to be animated? Are you focusing on Hinata first? Is it me reading the text too fast and not letting the script time to execute itself? (I ask because I noticed that pressing "enter" too fast can make one miss part of the scene, given the animation is independent of the text. It happened to me with Hinata's animated sex scene.)

As for Sakura lvl 5 even, well... again, I'm not sure if I got all the artworks involved. I've no idea if it comes from my computer (although I run other Ren'py games without problem).

She does get a nice, skimpy outfit out of it though, so there is that. I hope we'll be able to make it even shorter but that's me.

(Let it be said that I love the game overall: the characters look like what they should and the mind control mechanism is perfect: not too grindy but not instantaneous either. So keep it comin'!)

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017

That's weird. I got leathers on most kills on the trio of bears, and whenever I got a drop I got 3 at a time. Maybe an old variable or two in your save?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes