voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Few bugs. Most notably the dildo scene with Sakura glitches, and when you try to use her offensive skill in combat with the bees it throws an error.

Promising though. Hope it'll get frequent updates.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have a question is possible to complete the bear hunting mission. Like I did around 10k damage to that thing and it still didnt die. So Im just curious how much HP you gave that bear. Like it s C class mission and you cant kill it? LIke I hit it around 250HP per hit and as I said I made like 10k damage to it and it still lives. How much HP it has just tell me. Or am I goin crazy? C class mission you cant finish is not worth taking then.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The game looks promising but

i killed the bees and have level 2 of sakura control but
the next scene is a footjob again

Bug ?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I have a question is possible to complete the bear hunting mission. Like I did around 10k damage to that thing and it still didnt die. So Im just curious how much HP you gave that bear. Like it s C class mission and you cant kill it? LIke I hit it around 250HP per hit and as I said I made like 10k damage to it and it still lives. How much HP it has just tell me. Or am I goin crazy? C class mission you cant finish is not worth taking then.
I was able to beat it, within a couple strikes, so I think you might have bugged it somehow, like rolling back by accident, or HP not working properly. -- I was killed the first time, while doing around the same amount of damage as you, and taking 200-ish damage.

The game looks promising but

how start train sakura ?
You have to let her heal you a couple of times, I think it was around 3, same amount as to help Ino.
Edit: Found the walkthrough while looking at his pat.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Holy crap you guys are fast. I'll be asking for ownership of the thread so that I'll be able to manage and update stuff quicker, but I'll try to answer some basic questions/ concerns that you guys have here for now.

I DIIIIIIIIIED!!! jk I swear that art... my heart may have stopped for 5 secs... I want moooooore :) also whats the genre plans?
So generally I'm going for the usual in my games lol, or rather that one other game haha. Gonna be mostly: Mind control, corruption, semi-sandbox, and maybe pregnancy.

is this some kind of traienr like game
Trying to avoid the whole trainer thing, trying to make it more interesting by getting some mini games in instead of "click on this action for x times, then moving on to the next action". Let me know if you have any suggestions yeah!

Does this game have originial art or has it been stolen from somewhere?
The art is original, I gave specific instructions to the artist to have the art as close to the original as possible. Glad to see that paid off XD

we need more games with differing sized girls, games where every character has the same frame and bust really annoy me, we've all seen them.
this one looks pretty good though.
Yeah haha, going for a more realistic type of thing instead of the whole "larger than head boobs and butts for everyone". Gonna be using the original body types of the characters from the show, or at least as close as possible haha.

Holy, a Naruto game 1+, also a smiling dog game 1+*
I swear to God you better not be Suffaru, but if you're not, thanks man haha. Didn't know people knew my name XD

Few bugs. Most notably the dildo scene with Sakura glitches, and when you try to use her offensive skill in combat with the bees it throws an error.

Promising though. Hope it'll get frequent updates.
There's a new update that fixed those errors, but well, I technically can't share them here being the dev and all lol.

aww man i wish this was based on the shippuden version, where they are older. they are way to too young :rolleyes:

Ino and Hinata turned into such babes later on:love:. (i think everyone expected that of Ino anyways:sneaky:)
The Shippuden versions of the girls are gonna be in it haha. Gonna be breaking the game into 4 arcs, mostly to set up the story and get the mc's first batch of followers lol. Anyway, I have a whole plan for it which I'm not gonna bore you with lol.

That shouldn't happen, I'll take a look at it in the morning, but it should be killable, they have like 5k Hp or something.

Can't seem to progress with sakura or any of the others, it's just ino?
Currently Sakura and Ino can be unlocked, with Sakura able to be upgraded.

That's about it, sorry if I made some mistakes in spelling or grammar or if I sound rude while replying, it's late and I didn't expect that I would be doing this tonight lol, my brain isn't exactly working at 100% right now haha, wanted to set the thread up myself and get everything proper before getting it released.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the game! It is still a WIP, and I'm working on improving the:
-Battle system
-Story
-Sex scenes

If you have any suggestions or questions, just drop them here yeah, I'll answer them in the morning!

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I only managed to get stiptease and footjob with sakura/ analbeads with Ino - how can I progress with the girls ?

I have 360 submission with Ino and not getting anything new from her.

EDIT NVM walkthrough helped. thx Yamemai

Ino has Bj in files - I guess it is not avaliable in game yet.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well only good thing about Boruto is MILF Sakura/Ino/Hinata

And possible mother son incest with Boruto x Hinata (well Naruto x Himawari too)
Since Naruto was the hokage and the hero of the world he should've just made a harem and knocked them all up. Sasuke literally had no interest in Sakura but they hooked up anyway. Made no sense.
I need to be careful or people will start thinking I'm a weeb.:whistle:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Holy crap you guys are fast. I'll be asking for ownership of the thread so that I'll be able to manage and update stuff quicker, but I'll try to answer some basic questions/ concerns that you guys have here for now.

So generally I'm going for the usual in my games lol, or rather that one other game haha. Gonna be mostly: Mind control, corruption, semi-sandbox, and maybe pregnancy.

Trying to avoid the whole trainer thing, trying to make it more interesting by getting some mini games in instead of "click on this action for x times, then moving on to the next action". Let me know if you have any suggestions yeah!

The art is original, I gave specific instructions to the artist to have the art as close to the original as possible. Glad to see that paid off XD

Yeah haha, going for a more realistic type of thing instead of the whole "larger than head boobs and butts for everyone". Gonna be using the original body types of the characters from the show, or at least as close as possible haha.

I swear to God you better not be Suffaru, but if you're not, thanks man haha. Didn't know people knew my name XD

There's a new update that fixed those errors, but well, I technically can't share them here being the dev and all lol.

The Shippuden versions of the girls are gonna be in it haha. Gonna be breaking the game into 4 arcs, mostly to set up the story and get the mc's first batch of followers lol. Anyway, I have a whole plan for it which I'm not gonna bore you with lol.

That shouldn't happen, I'll take a look at it in the morning, but it should be killable, they have like 5k Hp or something.

Currently Sakura and Ino can be unlocked, with Sakura able to be upgraded.

That's about it, sorry if I made some mistakes in spelling or grammar or if I sound rude while replying, it's late and I didn't expect that I would be doing this tonight lol, my brain isn't exactly working at 100% right now haha, wanted to set the thread up myself and get everything proper before getting it released.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the game! It is still a WIP, and I'm working on improving the:
-Battle system
-Story
-Sex scenes

If you have any suggestions or questions, just drop them here yeah, I'll answer them in the morning!
I very much agree with you trying to stay away from trainers games tropes.
But I think you are not straying from it far anough.

Game still looks to be too much like this game, rising stats, making money, having emotionless repeatable sex scenes in the night.

I urge you to go in oposite direction, and make it as much as possible about the story, unique events, and more polished combat.

I love the artwork - it is almost undistinguishable from Original Naruto Art, and I am greatefull you went with realistic body sizes instead of making riddiculously large breasts etc. Naruto girls are hot as they are.

If you can make art this great - I am sure you should be make it into a great game too.
Thats why I ask you to reconsider format of the game.

Maybe it would be better to make this game in RPG maker instead ? Gameplay would be so much more enjoyable this way, and you would be able to make compelling story missions without having to make too many artworks ?
Just stay away from Trainer games as far as possible ;]

Cheers

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
we need more games with differing sized girls, games where every character has the same frame and bust really annoy me, we've all seen them.
this one looks pretty good though.
Yeah, I remember Hinata's bust being bigger, so did some sleuthing.
In Chapter's 78 and 79, aka volume 9, if you look at her chest area, you'll notice it budging a bit, and this is with a loose jacket on. Speaking of which, seems Sakura had some bust, if the last chapter of vol.8 (aka 72) is any indication.

Reactions: aloofguy7
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes