APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
Updated the descriptions and all that, more of the commonly asked questions can be found there as well!

I see, thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can do! Gonna have to pass on the RPG maker option though, people generally shy away from RPG maker, and I really need this one to do significantly better or I won't be able to work on the game as much as I want to in the very near future. I agree about the parts regarding the grind, I am trying to find ways to combat that issue, thought about using events for submission and combat for stats, but I felt that it might make it a bit to "ctrl and wait" and a bit too tedious if it's done using the combat route instead.

Oh yeah, their sizes tend to change every now and then, Tenten in particular goes from completely flat to having medium boobs every now and then and I have the pictures to prove it lol. A big chunk of guess work is inputted cause of this.

Yeah, I updated the game to fix this issue, seems like it's not here yet lol. Those scenes are technically not ready yet, and wanted to work on them a bit more before releasing them lol.
P.s. What does "Till yet" means?

Yeap, the game will have their Shippuden versions in the future!

I hope so lol, trying to break the mold myself cause I was kinda sick of seeing half-assed Naruto games. Sadly it is still a ways from what I want it to be.

Technically the assets are there, but there's the concern of time, and how fluent the story will be, stuff like that.

I hope it does well too lol, really need to reach that goal asap >.<
Just let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions yeah!

Thanks! The game should be updated once every month!

The Shippuden versions of the characters will be in the game in Arc 2!

It's a mind control thing that some people like

Send me an example of what you would like to see? I'll see what I can do about it!
I'll check on the bear, seems like there might be something wrong with it.

Hey man, what do you mean? Clicking "Let's release her mind for a bit" doesn't change the expression anymore?

Thanks man, hopefully I'll live up to it.

B-but, I like mind control...
Haha, but on a serious note, would you have suggestions to improve the writing? Would love to hear from you!

Alright, that's about it, pretty much replied to all the questions, but seriously, let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback yeah!

The amount of effort you put into just answering questions is both incredible and ridiculous. I can't wait for the next release.

On another note, I also had the same glitch with Sakura's h-scene. Whether I click release control or not, whether I click seal her mind or not, the end always defaults back to her expressionless mode. Her animation will change back into expressionless even if I chose to leave it be, and the text that goes with it is with her expressionless h-scene. I had honestly thought that you hadn't made the other scene for the footjob yet when I got the glitch, but this reaction makes me think otherwise.

Reactions: aloofguy7 and Reij

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Well I played it and it certainly shows a lot of promise. Being a fan of nano-control as well so the mind-control genre fits my tastes but also happy to see a good looking naruto game here. Also love the idea of having the girls as younger, shippuden and older versions in the game. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes, good luck!

Reactions: aloofguy7

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
The amount of effort you put into just answering questions is both incredible and ridiculous. I can't wait for the next release.

On another note, I also had the same glitch with Sakura's h-scene. Whether I click release control or not, whether I click seal her mind or not, the end always defaults back to her expressionless mode. Her animation will change back into expressionless even if I chose to leave it be, and the text that goes with it is with her expressionless h-scene. I had honestly thought that you hadn't made the other scene for the footjob yet when I got the glitch, but this reaction makes me think otherwise.
I probably messed up and mislabeled one of the lines. I'll get that fixed, thanks for that.
Any suggestions or feedback regarding the story? Too cringy? Stupid? Too convenient?

animated? or pictures
Animated, trying to make it the good kind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I played it and it certainly shows a lot of promise. Being a fan of nano-control as well so the mind-control genre fits my tastes but also happy to see a good looking naruto game here. Also love the idea of having the girls as younger, shippuden and older versions in the game. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes, good luck!
Thanks man, I appreciate it!
Any feedback about the story? Or anything you would like to see in it?

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
the release her mind does change her expression then it asks if i want to seal her mind and she goes back to emoitionless in the text but she still has the angry face.
ah someone else answered better . thanks for answering tho and love the way this game is going i like it so far. is there going to be an option to change their dress or underwear. maybe like the slutty sakura uniform where its her standard cloths but with holes cut out like u did with her underwear just covered by a genjutsu till you're the only one with her in the room.

APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
I probably messed up and mislabeled one of the lines. I'll get that fixed, thanks for that.
Any suggestions or feedback regarding the story? Too cringy? Stupid? Too convenient?
Nah... I mean, I spent a good chunk of my life drowning in fanfiction, and compared to some of those, your story's premise is good. I also played your Nano Control game, so I wasn't surprised by the mind control.

If I had any suggestions, I noticed that your mind control theme in this game is different from Nano Control. In NC, the mind control happens, the "resistance" is purely story related (except for Jace), and the relationship is very much the MC accidentally filling some need.

In this game, all the characters have their own motivations, and so, having them angry or resisting during mind control scenes is great. I'd like to see the mind-control and their feelings toward you be separate. You know? Hey, I have this mind-control power, but I can either use this power to slowly make them like me or just seal away their mind and forget any resistance. Like making them your drones vs actually spending time to make them like you.... while taking away their free will, but eh, this is hentai logic. Though, that will put you on a trainer-like path.

Loooong post short, keep doing what you're doing. I've seen more cringey stuff on fanfiction, and this game at least tries to make both the characters' appearance and personality as accurate as they were to the show.

FireKitten

Apr 27, 2018
Gonna download this since it looks interesting and is Naruto. In the future would it be possible to have the option to play as a female or futa protagonist?

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Ino's battle scene is very buggy and has a lot of errors. This triggers when Ino paralyzes you.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/battle_resources.rpy, line 416)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/battles.rpyc", line 234, in script call
  File "scripts/battles.rpyc", line 147, in script call
  File "scripts/battle_resources.rpyc", line 416, in script
  File "C:\Users\Guest_1\Downloads\JikageRising-v0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Guest_1\Downloads\JikageRising-v0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Guest_1\Downloads\JikageRising-v0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/battle_resources.rpy, line 416)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
JikageRising v0.1.1
Sun Apr 21 00:42:57 2019

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I see, thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can do! Gonna have to pass on the RPG maker option though
God Bless. RPG Maker is AIDS. It ruins anything and everything it touches. For any devs reading this post, please do like this guy did and STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM RPG MAKER!

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Love what I have seen so far! The art style trying to stay faithful is a plus, shame we gonna have to wait for part 4 to get their milf looks. Really the only complaint I have is the look of the PC in his robe I think an anbu look would work much better then another robed protag and a mask that reminds me of pepe frog does not help.

also I would like to ask do you plan to have certain girls be used for specific fetishes or are they all gonna have their own version of everything?

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I'm enjoying this greatly. I especially like that, in early days at least, they can be free of your control enough to freely express their agitation without disobeying you. Mindlessness is all good and fun, but commonly represented, and I greatly enjoy having the 'knows what's happening but can't stop it' version explored. Very nice, I'll definitely keep an eye on this one's development.)

fiindca

Aug 11, 2018
1555834882212.png
I think I found a bug.
Also, when the "use toy on her" option becomes available it is just the footjob scene.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Confirmed, there's an issue with Sakura's evening scenes.
The footjob scene is shown when you select the dildo scene - to be specific, after choosing what she should wear the scene jumps to the footjob scene where you're asked what she should wear there. Also, after this, the scene switches to 'Mind sealed off' regardless of your choice.
Besides that, great potential here. Corrupting other girls than the ones already mentioned in the game would be nice, but I don't want to be greedy. Hope you'll keep this project up!

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes