sheppi

May 25, 2017
if you guys wanna see the sexscene with sakura (control 3 quest is not implemented yet, as far as i can see it) you can open the console, type in sa_control = 3 and voila.

Be aware the scene is bugged out if sakura is still a virgin, SmilingDog has his problems with if-brackets i guess :D

"
if sakura_virgin == False:
menu:
"Nothing":
mc "Take everything off."
$ sex_clothes = "nude"
"She obliges as she tell her that, eventually leaving only her headband on."

"Keep her underwear on":
"You have her keep her underwear on as she lies on the bed."
$ sex_clothes = "undies"
show sakuras1_sex
sa "Come on [call]..."
sa "My tight pussy is ready for you..."
if sakura_virgin:
"
Without end-if he just jumps over it to trigger the foot job scene again. If i am right? not too familiar with renpy. Also the scene itself is with 0.1.1 not correctly scripted either. But as far as i can see it, it was not intended to be seen anyway yet.

For the game: Art is fine, has a lot potential. Till yet i like his games.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This game looks good. It reminds me of the Avatar one, both have good artstyles.
also, what about version 0.1.2?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I'll keep watch on this and see how it progresses.
There were already other disappointments which I don't want to name, but at least it seems like the dev is more known and uses original/unique art, for now the game just lacks content (haven't played yet, but I can guess because it is too new).

Reactions: aloofguy7

kazama21

Mar 16, 2019
Has great potential if it doesn't get abandoned as seemingly every naruto game.
This one has really good art so I hope it won't kick the bucket,tho I hope that in the future we will have an option to have them willingly join us,was never a fan of mind control.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So this game is gonna start with the OS all the way to Shippuden, and maybe even Boruto? That's pretty neat actually thisgame has so much potential, I seriously hope it doesn't get abandoned. It could be like that Four Elements Trainer game.

Reactions: aloofguy7 and Stijn

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Holy crap you guys are fast. I'll be asking for ownership of the thread so that I'll be able to manage and update stuff quicker, but I'll try to answer some basic questions/ concerns that you guys have here for now.

So generally I'm going for the usual in my games lol, or rather that one other game haha. Gonna be mostly: Mind control, corruption, semi-sandbox, and maybe pregnancy.

Trying to avoid the whole trainer thing, trying to make it more interesting by getting some mini games in instead of "click on this action for x times, then moving on to the next action". Let me know if you have any suggestions yeah!

The art is original, I gave specific instructions to the artist to have the art as close to the original as possible. Glad to see that paid off XD

Yeah haha, going for a more realistic type of thing instead of the whole "larger than head boobs and butts for everyone". Gonna be using the original body types of the characters from the show, or at least as close as possible haha.

I swear to God you better not be Suffaru, but if you're not, thanks man haha. Didn't know people knew my name XD

There's a new update that fixed those errors, but well, I technically can't share them here being the dev and all lol.

The Shippuden versions of the girls are gonna be in it haha. Gonna be breaking the game into 4 arcs, mostly to set up the story and get the mc's first batch of followers lol. Anyway, I have a whole plan for it which I'm not gonna bore you with lol.

That shouldn't happen, I'll take a look at it in the morning, but it should be killable, they have like 5k Hp or something.

Currently Sakura and Ino can be unlocked, with Sakura able to be upgraded.

That's about it, sorry if I made some mistakes in spelling or grammar or if I sound rude while replying, it's late and I didn't expect that I would be doing this tonight lol, my brain isn't exactly working at 100% right now haha, wanted to set the thread up myself and get everything proper before getting it released.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the game! It is still a WIP, and I'm working on improving the:
-Battle system
-Story
-Sex scenes

If you have any suggestions or questions, just drop them here yeah, I'll answer them in the morning!

Thanks a lot! Love your game, hope it gets updated and improved just fine!

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
This should be based on Naruto Shippuden :(
Anyway, I will try it later, thank you
I would also prefer the Shippuden or Boruto version of these characters. Sakura and especially Hinata turned into Milfs. My favorite is Hanabi though.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Holy crap you guys are fast. I'll be asking for ownership of the thread so that I'll be able to manage and update stuff quicker, but I'll try to answer some basic questions/ concerns that you guys have here for now.

So generally I'm going for the usual in my games lol, or rather that one other game haha. Gonna be mostly: Mind control, corruption, semi-sandbox, and maybe pregnancy.

Trying to avoid the whole trainer thing, trying to make it more interesting by getting some mini games in instead of "click on this action for x times, then moving on to the next action". Let me know if you have any suggestions yeah!

The art is original, I gave specific instructions to the artist to have the art as close to the original as possible. Glad to see that paid off XD

Yeah haha, going for a more realistic type of thing instead of the whole "larger than head boobs and butts for everyone". Gonna be using the original body types of the characters from the show, or at least as close as possible haha.

I swear to God you better not be Suffaru, but if you're not, thanks man haha. Didn't know people knew my name XD

There's a new update that fixed those errors, but well, I technically can't share them here being the dev and all lol.

The Shippuden versions of the girls are gonna be in it haha. Gonna be breaking the game into 4 arcs, mostly to set up the story and get the mc's first batch of followers lol. Anyway, I have a whole plan for it which I'm not gonna bore you with lol.

That shouldn't happen, I'll take a look at it in the morning, but it should be killable, they have like 5k Hp or something.

Currently Sakura and Ino can be unlocked, with Sakura able to be upgraded.

That's about it, sorry if I made some mistakes in spelling or grammar or if I sound rude while replying, it's late and I didn't expect that I would be doing this tonight lol, my brain isn't exactly working at 100% right now haha, wanted to set the thread up myself and get everything proper before getting it released.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the game! It is still a WIP, and I'm working on improving the:
-Battle system
-Story
-Sex scenes

If you have any suggestions or questions, just drop them here yeah, I'll answer them in the morning!
Dude thanks a lot I love naruto games I personaly add more pubic hair to the girls but that is maybe just me and Id love to see the Sarada add to fuckable girls as well. If you do that to me youre my hero men. I love the game so far. The only thing that suck ass is the damn bear like he dont die no matter what. For like C class mission its mayb way to much either damage he do or health he have. Keep up great work man you have my praise.

Reactions: aloofguy7

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
so i used the expressionless scenes and now its bugged so sakura always switches to the expressionless footjob no matter what scene or choice i chose.

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Will keep an eye on this one. The artwork is damn good and there's so much potential. When this game gets completed I already know it'll be an absolute masterpiece. Goodluck bro!

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinion on premise.

• Mind Control is the lazy mans way to do corruption.
  • Love the art, seriously good job.
  • Needless grinding to train skills. Why?
  • Game motivations seem juvenile. Corrupt girls, why? Because bag guy says it's part of the plan.
  • Seems like you are forced to be mind control rape dude, and there is no seduction path.
Games short and no real sex scenes yet. For me the art will make me follow this even if I'm not a huge fan of everything else yet. Still early.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Updated the descriptions and all that, more of the commonly asked questions can be found there as well!

I very much agree with you trying to stay away from trainers games tropes.
But I think you are not straying from it far anough.

Game still looks to be too much like this game, rising stats, making money, having emotionless repeatable sex scenes in the night.

I urge you to go in oposite direction, and make it as much as possible about the story, unique events, and more polished combat.

I love the artwork - it is almost undistinguishable from Original Naruto Art, and I am greatefull you went with realistic body sizes instead of making riddiculously large breasts etc. Naruto girls are hot as they are.

If you can make art this great - I am sure you should be make it into a great game too.
Thats why I ask you to reconsider format of the game.

Maybe it would be better to make this game in RPG maker instead ? Gameplay would be so much more enjoyable this way, and you would be able to make compelling story missions without having to make too many artworks ?
Just stay away from Trainer games as far as possible ;]

Cheers
I see, thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can do! Gonna have to pass on the RPG maker option though, people generally shy away from RPG maker, and I really need this one to do significantly better or I won't be able to work on the game as much as I want to in the very near future. I agree about the parts regarding the grind, I am trying to find ways to combat that issue, thought about using events for submission and combat for stats, but I felt that it might make it a bit to "ctrl and wait" and a bit too tedious if it's done using the combat route instead.

Yeah, I remember Hinata's bust being bigger, so did some sleuthing.
In Chapter's 78 and 79, aka volume 9, if you look at her chest area, you'll notice it budging a bit, and this is with a loose jacket on. Speaking of which, seems Sakura had some bust, if the last chapter of vol.8 (aka 72) is any indication.
Oh yeah, their sizes tend to change every now and then, Tenten in particular goes from completely flat to having medium boobs every now and then and I have the pictures to prove it lol. A big chunk of guess work is inputted cause of this.

if you guys wanna see the sexscene with sakura (control 3 quest is not implemented yet, as far as i can see it) you can open the console, type in sa_control = 3 and voila.

Be aware the scene is bugged out if sakura is still a virgin, SmilingDog has his problems with if-brackets i guess :D

"
if sakura_virgin == False:
menu:
"Nothing":
mc "Take everything off."
$ sex_clothes = "nude"
"She obliges as she tell her that, eventually leaving only her headband on."

"Keep her underwear on":
"You have her keep her underwear on as she lies on the bed."
$ sex_clothes = "undies"
show sakuras1_sex
sa "Come on [call]..."
sa "My tight pussy is ready for you..."
if sakura_virgin:
"
Without end-if he just jumps over it to trigger the foot job scene again. If i am right? not too familiar with renpy. Also the scene itself is with 0.1.1 not correctly scripted either. But as far as i can see it, it was not intended to be seen anyway yet.

For the game: Art is fine, has a lot potential. Till yet i like his games.
Yeah, I updated the game to fix this issue, seems like it's not here yet lol. Those scenes are technically not ready yet, and wanted to work on them a bit more before releasing them lol.
P.s. What does "Till yet" means?

This should be based on Naruto Shippuden :(
Anyway, I will try it later, thank you
Mac verison? Seems like an interesting idea. Will the older versions also be in this game? (time travel maybe)
Yeap, the game will have their Shippuden versions in the future!

Has great potential if it doesn't get abandoned as seemingly every naruto game.
I hope so lol, trying to break the mold myself cause I was kinda sick of seeing half-assed Naruto games. Sadly it is still a ways from what I want it to be.

This one has really good art so I hope it won't kick the bucket,tho I hope that in the future we will have an option to have them willingly join us,was never a fan of mind control.
Technically the assets are there, but there's the concern of time, and how fluent the story will be, stuff like that.

So this game is gonna start with the OS all the way to Shippuden, and maybe even Boruto? That's pretty neat actually thisgame has so much potential, I seriously hope it doesn't get abandoned. It could be like that Four Elements Trainer game.
I hope it does well too lol, really need to reach that goal asap >.<
Just let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions yeah!

Thanks a lot! Love your game, hope it gets updated and improved just fine!
Thanks! The game should be updated once every month!

I would also prefer the Shippuden or Boruto version of these characters. Sakura and especially Hinata turned into Milfs. My favorite is Hanabi though.
The Shippuden versions of the characters will be in the game in Arc 2!

Why would I want this? I get enough of it IRL. Lol
It's a mind control thing that some people like

Dude thanks a lot I love naruto games I personaly add more pubic hair to the girls but that is maybe just me and Id love to see the Sarada add to fuckable girls as well. If you do that to me youre my hero men. I love the game so far. The only thing that suck ass is the damn bear like he dont die no matter what. For like C class mission its mayb way to much either damage he do or health he have. Keep up great work man you have my praise.
Send me an example of what you would like to see? I'll see what I can do about it!
I'll check on the bear, seems like there might be something wrong with it.

so i used the expressionless scenes and now its bugged so sakura always switches to the expressionless footjob no matter what scene or choice i chose.
Hey man, what do you mean? Clicking "Let's release her mind for a bit" doesn't change the expression anymore?

Will keep an eye on this one. The artwork is damn good and there's so much potential. When this game gets completed I already know it'll be an absolute masterpiece. Goodluck bro!
Thanks man, hopefully I'll live up to it.

Opinion on premise.

• Mind Control is the lazy mans way to do corruption.
  • Love the art, seriously good job.
  • Needless grinding to train skills. Why?
  • Game motivations seem juvenile. Corrupt girls, why? Because bag guy says it's part of the plan.
  • Seems like you are forced to be mind control rape dude, and there is no seduction path.
Games short and no real sex scenes yet. For me the art will make me follow this even if I'm not a huge fan of everything else yet. Still early.
B-but, I like mind control...
Haha, but on a serious note, would you have suggestions to improve the writing? Would love to hear from you!

Alright, that's about it, pretty much replied to all the questions, but seriously, let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback yeah!

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes