Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Who's the fifth that you need? Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata are all level 5. Shizune is level 2 now I think and Kurenai is level 1
wait, they level up? how?
(if you mean their submission i've gotten them all under my control/got after the Saru scene where they follow my will)
Think the person meant all girls to level 5, aka 500 submission, Eg. controlling them with Saru, and some event at night. -- Check their info to be sure.

How do you beat Tsunade? i got the 4 girls under my control, the weird flower, explosive tags and the 300.000 ryo, but the scene just carried over and i got busted.
i did edit my stats to get them all to 50 btw, was that bad? did i screwed over that save?
Maybe? Try training the stats a bit; though it shouldn't be, if you're getting more than one instance during the night, and being able to do the girls' events (some of them need certain stats).

PS. I haven't played the new version yet, waiting for public release.

Reactions: speedapple
Apr 16, 2018
How do you beat Tsunade? i got the 4 girls under my control, the weird flower, explosive tags and the 300.000 ryo, but the scene just carried over and i got busted.
i did edit my stats to get them all to 50 btw, was that bad? did i screwed over that save?
wait, they level up? how?
(if you mean their submission i've gotten them all under my control/got after the Saru scene where they follow my will)
Tsunade capture/1st control event start at night, if you have all the requirements everything should proceed fine until you find yourself at a mini game.. (I believe you should had reached this stage without problem)

What is the mini game? You remember the mini game when you first try to control sakura? that 1 where the layout are just background, the girl's portrait (Tsunade in this case) and a bar with 2 colors on the left side (forgot what it is..)

Now, you just need to click the screen untill the lower color reach the top or should I say untill the bar fill up (not sure if you need to click on the girl's portrait or not, but that's what I do). Pay attention since the bar can decrease over time and I think this is why you fail. Then you should have Tsunade under your control (at level 1). Hope this help

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Tsunade capture/1st control event start at night, if you have all the requirements everything should proceed fine until you find yourself at a mini game.. (I believe you should had reached this stage without problem)

What is the mini game? You remember the mini game when you first try to control sakura? that 1 where the layout are just background, the girl's portrait (Tsunade in this case) and a bar with 2 colors on the left side (forgot what it is..)

Now, you just need to click the screen untill the lower color reach the top or should I say untill the bar fill up (not sure if you need to click on the girl's portrait or not, but that's what I do). Pay attention since the bar can decrease over time and I think this is why you fail. Then you should have Tsunade under your control (at level 1). Hope this help
Man i totally MISSED the progress bar in the background the first time! (since both were blue) thanks for the answer, got her!

D

Deleted member 1569344

it would be awesome to see a bleach gam simlar to this game or maybe a fairy tail game

Reactions: nofnof

AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
Think the person meant all girls to level 5, aka 500 submission, Eg. controlling them with Saru, and some event at night. -- Check their info to be sure.

Maybe? Try training the stats a bit; though it shouldn't be, if you're getting more than one instance during the night, and being able to do the girls' events (some of them need certain stats).

PS. I haven't played the new version yet, waiting for public release.
Thanks, I've captured her. During her scene at one point you have to start clicking on her (at least that's what I did) to fill up a blue bar on the left side of the screen, the problem was that it's very easy to miss and you fail the whole scene if you don't click which was what happened to me

Reactions: NODOGAN

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I've been trying to unlock the secret outfits the 'right' way from the supplier crates but I've tried it for over an hour multiple times and get nothing and that's annoying to put it mildly.
I see the console commands are available and I see I'm supposed to set a certain thing from False to True but I don't know what, and I don't know where. Can someone please help.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks, I've captured her. During her scene at one point you have to start clicking on her (at least that's what I did) to fill up a blue bar on the left side of the screen, the problem was that it's very easy to miss and you fail the whole scene if you don't click which was what happened to me
That's typical of the first level events, all main girls go through the blue bar minigame. The problem with hers is you can come onto it with absolutely no warning. I was well aware she would probably have it and it still caught me by surprise because of how suddenly it came up and I almost lost. I did recover after a second, though, and got her the first time through. It was like 'blah blah blah, what do you think you're doing, blah blah blah- Game: Think fast.' It got pretty tense for me for a second.

Reactions: NODOGAN and Yamemai

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Will there be pregnancy in this? Seems if you want a big clan you are gonna need some breeders lol

AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
That's typical of the first level events, all main girls go through the blue bar minigame. The problem with hers is you can come onto it with absolutely no warning. I was well aware she would probably have it and it still caught me by surprise because of how suddenly it came up and I almost lost. I did recover after a second, though, and got her the first time through. It was like 'blah blah blah, what do you think you're doing, blah blah blah- Game: Think fast.' It got pretty tense for me for a second.
For me it's been so long since I remember having to do that mini game that I forgot it existed. I thought I was maybe supposed to use an item from my inventory or something during the transition. Hope he makes that easier to notice in the future.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
in which file is it?
That would be the save file, but I would suggest just using the console in game if you're going to cheat so you don't corrupt your save. Just open 00console.rpy with notepad and find config.console = False. Change that to True, the T must be capitalized, and save the change, then go into the game and load your save. You should then be able to open the console by holding shift and pressing O. Then type in ryo = and the number of ryo you want.

PorPak

May 24, 2020
That would be the save file, but I would suggest just using the console in game if you're going to cheat so you don't corrupt your save. Just open 00console.rpy with notepad and find config.console = False. Change that to True, the T must be capitalized, and save the change, then go into the game and load your save. You should then be able to open the console by holding shift and pressing O. Then type in ryo = and the number of ryo you want.
where is it?

PorPak

May 24, 2020
how to know the name of every option/parameter?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where is it?
renpy>common>00console.rpy for the file that will unlock the console game>saves>name of your save for the saves.

how to know the name of every option/parameter?
Try to type it in the console, but don't put in a number or an = after. If you got it right, the number it gives should match the number you see in game.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes