Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
some tattoos on there bodies would be nice tattoos taht say property of (username) and cant wait for my fav girl anko and play hide the snake with her XD

Last edited:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Very good update, as always. Can't wait to control the complete village und with the end of shippuden the world :)

But does someone know which outfit I'm missing here? Is this the stadium/secret outfit? If so, which box must I buy for it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kazegan

Apr 27, 2018
Very good update, as always. Can't wait to control the complete village und with the end of shippuden the world :)

But does someone know which outfit I'm missing here? Is this the stadium/secret outfit? If so, which box must I buy for it?
You are missing her work apron just keep working at the flower shop and she will randomly give it to you

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So I beat Tsunade but I stopped because I don't know what's next; how far along are the levels of controlling her and what other changes have been added?

Raps87

Oct 4, 2017

whats ino
You are missing her work apron just keep working at the flower shop and she will randomly give it to you

how do i ger ino's secret outfit

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Jikage Rising [v0.12c] [Smiling Dog](807MB)
356 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes