Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
How one does unlock nurse outfit for Sakura?
how do i get ino's secret outfit
If it's apron - work in flower shop, she'll eventually give it to you.
I assume Sakura is the same with nurse outfit, but I didn't grind it yet. Maybe save is corrupted because nurseplay sex scene is unlocked but outfit isn't
And people keep saying stadium packages for 10k have secret outfits in them, but I spent 500k on them and only got myself lots of leather and weird flowers

Reactions: Sole
D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey quick question will we get Karui and Tsunami in arc 2? i Really hope so

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Who can give me full save ??
I could, for a lil somthing, something if you know what I mean :sneaky: I mean I don't but here you go. Full save or anyone who wants it. One or two outfits are likely missing but I think it's just two of Ino's, her apron and the RNG one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon1999

AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
How do you actually get past Tsunade? I have 50 in all my stats, 65 explosive tags, 23 weird flowers, and 1,055,281 ryo and still can't get through

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How do you beat Tsunade? i got the 4 girls under my control, the weird flower, explosive tags and the 300.000 ryo, but the scene just carried over and i got busted.
i did edit my stats to get them all to 50 btw, was that bad? did i screwed over that save?

Last edited:

MoonSpice

May 19, 2020
How do you beat Tsunade? i got the 4 girls under my control, the weird flower, explosive tags and the 300.000 ryo, but the scene just carried over and i got busted.
i did edit my stats to get them all to 50 btw, was that bad? did i screwed over that save?
maybe you should up girls lvl?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes