Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, by any chance are you using an old save from v0.1?
I am not, it is a brand new save. Actually I found the error in the sakuras1_scenes file you are looking for a non-existant variable.

"You begin to move the vibrator closer to her and massage her pussy with it."
if lust >=50:

should be

if sakura_lust >=50:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
How do I "start" the Sakura route?

I have max stats and Ino trained best for this version, but Sakura is "not yet controlled" and I can only see her in the Hokage Office (Look for Sakura) and choose to Talk with her. End.
Console command maybe?

Reactions: pc9098

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do I "start" the Sakura route?

I have max stats and Ino trained best for this version, but Sakura is "not yet controlled" and I can only see her in the Hokage Office (Look for Sakura) and choose to Talk with her. End.
Console command maybe?
There is a walk-through in the first post, right above the links to download along with my post right above yours' pointing to it, but, since you don't seem to be able to see well enough, you need to take damage, then have her heal you.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I really like the way they look when you fuck them while under you control.
Mind turned off, unresponive eye's, compleet control.
Didnt like the waking Sakura during the dido scene as it wasnt my choice and i dont every intent to give them free will if i can help it.

I hope this game will be updated quickly.
It is extreemly rare to have mind control done right.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Hi I saw your post on patreon about pushing the release back until July, but with a total of 4 scenes instead of the usual 2. If so can you make those 2 scenes sakura level 4 and 5? I would like to see what 1 of the girls would be like when their "training" was finished before adding every women into the game.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Sorry about the late reply guys, busy as heck lately haha.
I'd like to ask for Ayame to also be one of the secondary girls (tertiary girls?) if at all possible, please. Thank you.
Also adding this to my watch list, and I'mma download this game right now! This sounds awesome! :D
And I prefer their OG Naruto designs. But the Shippuden designs aren't that bad either. OG Naruto Ino is best Ino though. xD
I have been thinking of maybe adding Ayame in as the "tutorial girl" but gonna have to see though haha.

i mark down this game,as this game apparently receive some attention from the chinese comunity.
Hi man, sorry, what do you mean by "mark down"? Is there anything that you think can e improved? In any case, just let me know yeah!

Where is android port
Working on it, sorry!

Yes you need to restart the whole game.
Thanks for replying man! Appreciate the help!

Look very decent, looking forward to this game.
I am not, it is a brand new save. Actually I found the error in the sakuras1_scenes file you are looking for a non-existant variable.

if lust >=50:

should be

if sakura_lust >=50:
Gotcha, I'll get that fixed! Thanks for letting me know!

lol, it's right one the first post. Just ctrl+f or scroll down.

Patron says Hinata is introduced next version, along w/ Ino's level 3. Tsunade would probably be the last one, though.
Thanks for helping out as always man!

I really like the way they look when you fuck them while under you control.
Mind turned off, unresponive eye's, compleet control.
Didnt like the waking Sakura during the dido scene as it wasnt my choice and i dont every intent to give them free will if i can help it.

I hope this game will be updated quickly.
It is extreemly rare to have mind control done right.
Thank you! I'll do my best to get it updated quickly! Typically there is an update each month!

Hi I saw your post on patreon about pushing the release back until July, but with a total of 4 scenes instead of the usual 2. If so can you make those 2 scenes sakura level 4 and 5? I would like to see what 1 of the girls would be like when their "training" was finished before adding every women into the game.
The level 4 and 5 scenes aren't drawn yet, so it might be a bit of a rush for that to happen unfortunately. It shouldn't be too long until level 4 and 5 scenes are added though!

Oh, I mentioned this in the other thread as well, but for those concerned about the Patreon purge, I have a as well as a set up! So hopefully enough Patrons are willing to migrate when shit hits the fan so the game can survive. On the side note, if you wanted to support the game but didn't want to be involved with Patreon, I would definitely appreciate the support! It would help now more than ever haha.

Anyway, as per usual, just let me know if there are any problems or what not and I'll try to sort them out asap!

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I had to restart due to a bug not letting me see Sakuras stats. Are there any cheats yet so I can get my stats and money back to where they were?

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
ah sry i didnt mean to vote down,my poor english......i mean i will take note of this game,as you know this game got chinese translation

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes