• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Join me on Discord to create a new "Studio" for Lewd Games

PokeGoji

Aug 31, 2022
Project:
- There is no particular Project I am recruiting for. This post is primarily to make connections. My Discord is themarked_againwithit

Developer:
- Hi! I'm TheMarked-One (would prefer to stay anonymous). In my normal life, I am a video game writer and composer who works on many indie projects. I've always been curious about making something in Ren'Py with other developers to uh... satisfy us! I think it could be a lot of fun sending ideas back and forth and crafting a lewd game project. Please get in contact with me via Discord: themarked_againwithit - Once enough people express their interest in creating a hobby game, I will create a server to organize everything.

Looking for:
- Everyone is welcome, regardless of experience! An eagerness to volunteer your time to make a lewd game is all that is required. I will say, being a writer and composer myself, those roles are needed less than artists and programmers.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid (though subject to change)

Work commitment:
- Looking to make a one-off project, but if we find we enjoy working together, who knows where it could lead!

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: themarked_againwithit

Job Description:
- Artists, Programmers, Writers, and everyone else - please join me in creating a small group of individuals who are looking to make a lewd game in their spare time. This will be a low-stress environment where you are free to share whatever.

Additional comments:
- Excited to see what you have to offer!