[R>Writer] Unpaid Join. Rick and Morty.

Tungus90

Dec 22, 2019
11.png
12.png

Hello.
Need a person to create a plot. The drawing and implementation are mine, the problem is with the plot.
If someone wants to create a game on the series Rick and Morty and is a crazy fan of the series, write)

Last edited:

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I'm not a writer but I am a crazy fan of the series that's good with ideas.
I can help you come up with a great plot for the game, let's meet on discord: Kia#6810 and see what we can come up with.

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
I'm not much of a writer, but I have beta'd and edited many stories, fan fiction and the likes. If you would want to, I can help.
I'm not a writer but I am a crazy fan of the series that's good with ideas.
I can help you come up with a great plot for the game, let's meet on discord: Kia#6810 and see what we can come up with.
I'm like you and a great fan of the series too. I don't know if you would want me in the discord, but I can help with the story writing.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I've got some writing experience, good at coming up with interesting stories (at least interesting to me). I'd be willing to help out. Though I'll be leaving town for about a week tomorrow morning.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I'm like you and a great fan of the series too. I don't know if you would want me in the discord, but I can help with the story writing.
I've got some writing experience, good at coming up with interesting stories (at least interesting to me). I'd be willing to help out. Though I'll be leaving town for about a week tomorrow morning.
We can put our brains together to create a sophisticated plot, I can organize a discord group or server if you contact me: Kia#6810

D

Deleted member 1457637

just want to add on I'm not a writer either just another crazy fan, I would love to see another rick and morty game other than a way back home. If you need anybody else to help my discord is Kikalli#5372
Just want to add I've always wanted to help with a game so I would be exhilarated if I could help with this

Kanio

Oct 26, 2017
I'm loving this work. Was wondering if you would at least want someone who will grammar check for you. I've been on the forum so many times reading the poor complaints about this awesome game.... Just want to contribute to it and make it shine!

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I'm loving this work. Was wondering if you would at least want someone who will grammar check for you. I've been on the forum so many times reading the poor complaints about this awesome game.... Just want to contribute to it and make it shine!
sure contact me on discord: Kia#6810

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
So much later.
I am (or WAS?) a writer. Among two other majors in college, (yes, a triple major, not on purpose, Business admin and Psychology) I have a writing degree. I even have a handful of screenplay to novel credits to my name.
I also have the first three seasons of Rick and Morty on blu-ray. I don't have discord (my real lame ISP doesn't provide enough bandwidth for it, which sucks, but it's another sacrifice I made to live where I do, to be near my parents and care for them as needed).
Are PMs a thing on here? If they are, PM me. I'm bad at internet (and phones) because I am considered "Essential" and also expendable, because I am over educated and under-employed to stay near my parents.
Five months after the fact, I could at least go over scripts and perfect them for "character voice", or add additional scenes.
Or not because I'm not going to link to my IMDB or wikipedia page for me, because, hey, I kinda wanna be an anonymous perv too, alright?
I just have a specific set of skills... but am also not Liam Neeson.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Damn i am way to late to find this work application. Professional Writer here but even if its unpaid i could find some free time to oversee the script. But maybe not in time.

So my suggestion would be to make UrchinHank eithere the lead writer or the lead lector. Cause it sounds he has way more free time then i do. And good luck with the project :)

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Unfortunately the OP never got back to us and this project seems to be dead.
However, I personally have a Rick and Morty project waiting to be made but it has to wait till I finish few of the projects I'm currently working on.
Also I need to find an artist first since my skills only cover the programming aspect of it.