Others Joiplay on Android 11 issues?

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know which version of Joiplay works on Android 11 as I tried playing Another Chance but the game doesn't even start?

I have the latest version of Joiplay.

BukoPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Does anyone know which version of Joiplay works on Android 11 as I tried playing Another Chance but the game doesn't even start?

I have the latest version of Joiplay.
Have you tried playing other RenPy games? if some of them worked, joiplay ain't the problem
If any of those doesn't work, It's joiplay problem

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
I am certain it is the joiplay problem. The app is not updated for over a year now (last updated on august 23, 2021) meanwhile there were numerous renpy updates (which the devs are using in the games) current build is 8.0.1 (or something along those) whereas renpy plugin version is 7.4.11. I donot see any hopes to have any updates in near future to be honest. I doubt the joiplay dev is interested in updating the app. I suggest using ports.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I am certain it is the joiplay problem. The app is not updated for over a year now (last updated on august 23, 2021) meanwhile there were numerous renpy updates (which the devs are using in the games) current build is 8.0.1 (or something along those) whereas renpy plugin version is 7.4.11. I donot see any hopes to have any updates in near future to be honest. I doubt the joiplay dev is interested in updating the app. I suggest using ports.
Some games like Another Chance won't get ports due to issues.

• Sad
Reactions: RRS and Belzeebub

gamerfornothing

Dec 23, 2021
Yo, I just attempted to download the latest version of another chance on joiplay and it opened fine. However, some of the code had an issue opening up a scene and made the game unplayable before it even started. any tips?