VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Journal of a Saint [v1.0] [SALR Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

SALR is back at it with a smaller VN this time. I love SALR's character models so I had to try this one out.

Pros:
    • An interesting story plot with a cliche trope of being "stuck" in a manor with people trying to kill you kinda vibe
    • The scenes are extremely well done and the animations are some of the best on the site
    • Two endings with two different scenes so make a save file when a certain decision pops up!
    • Gallery built into the game
    • Around 1-2 hours to complete

Cons:
    • You can only fuck Penny, April is a no-go
    • Corruption of Penny was a little too quick in my opinion, but it is a short game after all

If you love SALR's work, give this game a go. It's a short but good VN that maybe one day we can get an expanded work for!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Swagtorian

Wonderful animations, models and lore. There is just one image where the tits of penny is horrifying but who cares. Maybe step mother could give a little bit more hardship for son to fuck her so that could allow in the meantime to have deeper plan to get rid of the murderer of April's father with more scenes but then again the dev says it's a mini visual and presequel thus it can be abstract and easy for sure imo.