Unity - Completed - Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

1. 4.00 star(s)

VooDooMan

I really like this game. I been wanting to play it since it came out on DLsite. its actually pretty fun and the animations are really good. The only problem is the machine translation. its.. well its a machine translation, it don't make sense some times and the text tends to get cut off by the screen. it makes the game playable and you can almost understand the they're trying to say but its still pretty annoying. all and all its an almost great game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Darkelvin

The concept is interesting, the product is overall "meh"

- There's little variety in "sexual" ennemies / poses (according to the gallery, 7 - 8 ennemies with only 2 poses each)
    - The translation is atrocious and lots of time the text doesnt match the display boxes, so you end up with a garbled mess or sentences that disapear outside your screen.
    - Lack of pregnancy of any kind(yeah i came here for that particular tag, only thing i saw so far was one guy screaming I'M PREGNANT . I guess it was meant to be IMPREGNATE ? )
    - Control scheme isn't intuitive at all

But hey, at least the characters are looking allright
  3. 2.00 star(s)

stuffinabox

I imagine there's a few assets in here that may have been ripped or purchased seeing as how this 'game' is pretty jank. The movement feels stilted & the lack of any opening moves leaves something to be desired. The last thing anyone wants to do is run all the way from home base out into the wilderness on the laziest 'depth' lane plane scheme just because the combat is ass. The options menu is lacking, the intro is uninspiring & overall it runs like ass too. I don't do unity jank. The animations might be good but until there's a gallery release separate of the god awful & lacking environments- then there's really no point.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

armedvinyl

A fun action platformer that 'actually' plays well and has exciting H-animations.
    Just like the previous game of this developer it seems to have sort of odd 3d backgrounds. But with how smooth the sprites are animated your eyes are hardly drawn to the backgrounds.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

Fun game, really good gameplay and great animations. An okay-ish story.

The combination of the whole makes it really enjoyable. My only complain would be in the gallery, which is muted (the scenes aren't like that that during the gameplay). The characters are hot too.

A beat them up kinda game, with controls that actually work. The scenes are hot and the soundtrack is actually nice. I really recommend this one.