Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jimboguy

Jul 31, 2018
Does the setting "Expansion during ???" do anything? I have yet to see a single scene where it makes a difference or any game-play changes.

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Not gonna' lie, the lack of pregnancy content is a bummer; but the also the game is so cute and fun that I kind of don't mind.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Does the setting "Expansion during ???" do anything? I have yet to see a single scene where it makes a difference or any game-play changes.
I was assuming it was whether or not it zoomed in when you use your seduce skill on an enemy.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
It actually means
"Zoom in during Sex/Mating".
So if enabled you or the camera will zoom in on the sprite when mating.
拡大 - which is translated as Expansion also means "magnification" (as in Magnifying Glass) or enlargment.

In this case it's foor "Zooming in when having sex"
However I'm not sure if the game will auto zoom or you will have to do it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Courier_Young

Gohanboi

Oct 13, 2018
how the hell does my laptop run koikatsu better than this, is it a game problem?

its when trees are around.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
How do you zoom in or zoom out in the gallery ? Also, is there a sequel ?
There should be a way to zoom during gameplay as well but I can't find any zoom controls. Anyone know how?
Flying Princess: Inter Breed was before this... I think this is their latest work. I like the gameplay, though; it's different.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Mechanically, the game seems really fun, but that MTL is really rough. Going to wait for the translation in this thread to be done before continuing.

Reactions: ricchie

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
There should be a way to zoom during gameplay as well but I can't find any zoom controls. Anyone know how?
Flying Princess: Inter Breed was before this... I think this is their latest work. I like the gameplay, though; it's different.
Well color me embarrassed.. the answer to my zooming question was right above me on post #108.
Thanks, Butler

Uncannycopycat

Oct 21, 2017
Well color me embarrassed.. the answer to my zooming question was right above me on post #108.
Thanks, Butler
IDK if you figured it out already (108 is talking about defeated scenes right?) but in the gallery, after you've selected the character and then the pose (all other options should be greyed out) you can zoom in and out using the up and down arrow keys.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
IDK if you figured it out already (108 is talking about defeated scenes right?) but in the gallery, after you've selected the character and then the pose (all other options should be greyed out) you can zoom in and out using the up and down arrow keys.
I hadn't played enough to have much in the gallery, but thanks for that; it will be useful when I do.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Beat the game but I must have missed a few things. In the gallery there are a few animations with the monster girls and the monsters together, wondering if there was a way to capture the monster girls?

I also could never find where the mixed demon boss would respawn or how to get the alternate scenes when seducing enemies, would only get the same scene everytime.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
don't call the game bad, i fuck your mother bitch
Out of context? I haven't said anything in that nature. Moreover why would any opinion, except bad criticism, justify your use of language, even though it still wouldn't?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes