Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Out of context? I haven't said anything in that nature. Moreover why would any opinion, except bad criticism, justify your use of language, even though it still wouldn't?
Kiddos have a tendency to end up everywhere, even where they definitely don't belong.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
A bit more of the translation is done...
I'll keep updating this post from now on whenever I finish a "chapter" translation. (Every stage).

I'm a single person so there is a limit of how much I can do.
I'll try to release a patch every 3 days if possible.
As I'm making changes in this patch with regex code, my previous "Ability patch" may
become incompatible at some point (or not).

I'll release a small patch today, adding regexes.
Install: Extract at ...\Journey to the west\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text // Overwrite if asked

Progress :
Up to your first meeting with Bodhisattva. // Until you get your first costume.

Note: I'll release other separates patch as well which are .exe files, they will be used to translate Items/Skill. So I don't have to keep retranslating them
Whenever a player get them (hopefully).

• Right now I'm studying regex so I can have a more adaptable translation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------
Useful stuff:
Uncensor Patch - HERE by AlexDuKaNa
--------------
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Wow, I think it's from the same game developer as the one who did Flying Princess. Art and mechanics looks the same it just that you ran here while FP was 'angry birds' like.

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
My autotranslator gave up after the first encounter with the other monke at the river...
Did I do something wrong?

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
My autotranslator gave up after the first encounter with the other monke at the river...
Did I do something wrong?
The autotranslator requires an internet connection to work as everything that isn't translated via a file like those provided by The Butler is run through an online translator. If your connection drops for even a second it may fail to reconnect and you may have to restart the game. I've also noticed that autotranslators/texthookers sometimes simply won't work for some reason.

Just restart and see if it fixes it.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
If anyone needs a save.
Thanks! Is there any way to see the dialogue for the "It's impossible to be that big!" cg (orc x noa)? Doesn't appear to exist in the Event viewer menu, or maybe I'm missing a button to move to a second page? Last Event with CG appears to be "Sanzo's setting method".

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I remember a translation request where someone had added the autotranslator as a temporary stop gap. I'm guessing someone just decided to either upload that or did it themselves and uploaded it as an MTL translation.
A shame, I was excited for a proper translation as the automatically done one bungles a lot of stuff and the story is pretty much incomprehensible. You have to guess at what a lot of stuff does or means and hope you figure it out.
Got you covered fam: ;)

Dec 11, 2019
Btw. Is this the same dev who made "flying princess interbreed" ? Cuz honestly it looks to be there same work. Right down to the art style.

Asaladye

Dec 15, 2019
image_2021-01-23_001609.png
Does anyone know how to get past this part? I feel like its obvious, but i'm genuinely not sure what to do lmao :unsure:

mf29

Aug 4, 2017
I just want to say thank you to The Butler. I've been a huge fan of Dystopia Story since PIXXEL so I'm just really, really grateful that someone is working on cleaning up the translations. Thank you so much!

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
View attachment 998005
Does anyone know how to get past this part? I feel like its obvious, but i'm genuinely not sure what to do lmao :unsure:
I believe that's where you have to fight your way into the bandit's lair to the west by skipping yellow paths about 4 deep to the last row and all the way to the left. Might as well bust all the boxes for powerups and goodies and take out just about all the underlings to level up a few times, then it's a pretty easy victory. You save before it by entering that Mobius cloud-looking thing.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I believe that's where you have to fight your way into the bandit's lair to the west by skipping yellow paths about 4 deep to the last row and all the way to the left. Might as well bust all the boxes for powerups and goodies and take out just about all the underlings to level up a few times, then it's a pretty easy victory. You save before it by entering that Mobius cloud-looking thing.
I might have remembered that wrong.. that may be where she discovers a safe place behind a waterfall by climbing the ladder and jumping off, continuing east past the waterfall. Once the clan is moved there, a quest to rescue kidnapped monkeys has her going out to the west, where the boss fight above occurs. Sorry, it was hard to follow the first time and it's been a few days.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Interesting fact of the day...
When the MC goes "Kikiki" it's actually her laughing.... (not always but most of the time it is)
It's a "Monkey Laugh " of sort, similar to other laughing like "Mufufu~,Buhihi~,Fufufu" and so on.

Reactions: l2ose and WSmith
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes