RPGM - Completed - Journeying in a World of NPCs [v1.0] [Nome]

1. 3.00 star(s)

InnocentLurker

This MTL barely qualifies as English and isn't much different to playing the game in Japanese. I couldn't find three or four girls because I can't parse whatever clues the NPCs have.

Besides that, the art is great, and a game like this probably isn't missing much without a story.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

IMPAQT

one of my favourite npc games
    great art, good variety of girls.
    As usual,very uninteresting gameplay. you just walk around and fuck every single female npc. at least the girls are varied, with all manner of creatures, outfits and poses.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

for12944

This is the second game of the NPC genre by Nome, and to my surprise it was a lot weaker(in my opinion) to it's predecessor. There's a lot less npcs and the CGs themselves were a lot less impactful. This game has its own moments, I still quite enjoyed it. If you're into the NPC genre I'd definitely recommend this title.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

At first, I thought this would be another run-of-the-mill... but then I realized there were multiple towns, not to mention a decent selection of monster girls.

In a vast sea of NPC games with a wide spread of quality, this one is definitely a great title to pick up. There are a ton of scenes, sexy art with some nifty sex-sounds to accompany and even an item that lets you know how many times you've blown your load in a specific girl and how much jizz has been shot in her.

I'm going to rate this one 5 stars because I believe this NPC game is a cut above the rest, but I should warn: at the time of writing, this has a shitty MTL translation, not Deep or edited. However, if it was properly translated, this one would by second favorite NPC game out of the 14+ I've played.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Genji

The game dont have story and purely for fapping.But,the translation is way worse than i though,i can hardly read the dialogue so i cant follow what item i need to unlock certain events.The only good thing about this game is their art.Also,the game dont have ending.I cant recommend it unless you just want to see the picture and fap.