• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Didn't either the original Yumisu, the demon queen game that got a Unity remake, or the other one with blue skin get such a thing? I swear that there was a variant of if you somehow creampied her during the fight and managed to get an ending where you stay with her as an equal, she ends up pregnant.
No, only the original Yumisu had pregnancy outcome in the rape ending.

-Lewd ending was anal.

-Servant ending turned MC into a demon with sex and it was heavily implied she wanted to that in order to make offspring / heir with him and to extend his lifespan to match that of a demon.

-Love ending was pretty much same as the servant ending, but MC became the head honcho and remained as human, and Yumisu was more than happy to be sired with his human genes.

In the remake, there was no pregnancy ending at all, becoming pregnant was heavily implied by the dialogue within all the ending types during sex scenes, just like all the other JSK title heroine's do one way or another.

List of visible pregnancy endings in JSK titles.

-Yumisu (Original): Rape End
-Magical Girl Buster (Mia): Rape End
-Renas/Rennas: Both Rape and Love End
-Latina: Rape End

I personally would have appreciated seeing this ending to be extended on all ending types on those 4 games it was made part of, I mean, if its present in one ending type, why not add it to the rest of the scene types?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, only the original Yumisu had pregnancy outcome in the rape ending.

-Lewd ending was anal.

-Servant ending turned MC into a demon with sex and it was heavily implied she wanted to that in order to make offspring / heir with him and to extend his lifespan to match that of a demon.

-Love ending was pretty much same as the servant ending, but MC became the head honcho and remained as human, and Yumisu was more than happy to be sired with his human genes.

In the remake, there was no pregnancy ending at all, it was heavily implied by the dialogue within all the ending types during sex scenes.

List of visible pregnancy endings in JSK titles.

-Yumisu (Original): Rape End
-Magical Girl Buster (Mia): Rape End
-Renas/Rennas: Both Rape and Love End
-Latina: Rape End
Ah, got the game right (Yumisu original), but got the ending wrong. I might have confused wanting to get pregnant and actually getting pregnant in the love or servant endings.

I remember MGB 1 rape ending, or more accurately it has both a pregnant and non-pregnant version of the rape ending in the copy I have.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Ah, got the game right (Yumisu original), but got the ending wrong. I might have confused wanting to get pregnant and actually getting pregnant in the love or servant endings.

I remember MGB 1 rape ending, or more accurately it has both a pregnant and non-pregnant version of the rape ending in the copy I have.
Yes, if you chose pregnancy related topics while talking to Mia between fights, it unlocked the pregnancy ending and the non-pregnant ending at same playthrough.

There are times I thought other titles from JSK also contained the pregnancy ending since there was leftover asset data from previous games for the gallery choices, since I translate the UI first, that meant the main title and gallery choices are always first on the the chopping board, so I was confused at times when looking at the assets; "Where is that ending and how to unlock it?", only to realize it was just leftover data.

Weirdly enough, the Senpai & Kouhai, only the dark haired girl was eager to get pregnant, while the blonde barely said a word about it, but I could remember incorrectly on this particular case.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

SNIPER MASK

Mar 30, 2022
They are still working on it atm so it's not out just yet big dog
Ohh ok a
Didn't either the original Yumisu, the demon queen game that got a Unity remake, or the other one with blue skin get such a thing? I swear that there was a variant of if you somehow creampied her during the fight and managed to get an ending where you stay with her as an equal, she ends up pregnant.

If it is not on the repository Google Drive link, it does not exist. It would be in the game folder in another folder marked Android.
Ok,thanks for the info

Reactions: alex2011
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes