tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Is there an auto translator tool that works for every game? It's weird that these games are so popular and yet a lot of text is in Japanese while even the most obscure low budget hjrpgs get fan translations.

Jul 22, 2021
Hi guys first time posting here, i would like to thank the people who make the apk versions avaliable for everyone, you guys are amazing, and i would like to say that since i have almost all the apk's, i will make a MEGA account so the people stop asking for them. Thank you guys so much again and as soon as make the account i will share it here.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
It's weird that these games are so popular and yet a lot of text is in Japanese while even the most obscure low budget hjrpgs get fan translations.
Beats me, really.
I asked that question myself when I first started doing partials to these games, there was simply no one, and even to this date, I seem to be only active one involved.

8daf169d92d5.gif

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Beats me, really.
I asked that question myself when I first started doing partials to these games, there was simply no one, and even to this date, I seem to be only active one involved.
I think having the Unity Auto-translator is like the curse of MTLs. It might suck, but it gets you far enough that no one bothers doing a proper translation.

Hentaihentai111

Apr 9, 2022
Hey what's up I been gone for a while and now am back got any new games. I stop visiting before the a new fighting game was about to release around page 230 ish

denis1237

Jun 7, 2023
Can somebody help? I downloaded parts 28-29 from anirena and have error "failed to load mono" when running them. As I understood, the problem is here (doorstop_config.ini):
# Overrides default Mono DLL search path
# Sometimes it is needed to instruct Mono to seek its assemblies from a different path
# (e.g. mscorlib is stripped in original game)
# This option causes Mono to seek mscorlib and core libraries from a different folder before Managed
# Original Managed folder is added as a secondary folder in the search path
dllSearchPathOverride=

But I don't know how to solve this.
P.S. I have no MonoBleedingEdge in root directory

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
need some help or a clue here......

found this problem:
Snap2.jpg
22) Man Hunter Yua [Icevail (Translation) + Cyber Eclipse (Shapes & UI)] {28th November, 2022}
is the bugged one
22) Yua Aisa FIN from (XinChi)
is the correct one

now i tryed to fix it multiple times.......and all failed :-(
it's a deep labirint to look at......and because only appear a certain status is not easy to track....
i know than there is some removeobject2 or addobject2 involved but cannot locate WHERE is the issue.....

anyway was able to rebuild the .swf using the xinchi as template
gui and penis already done...extra edits too..but

the only problem is...where is stored the DIALOGUE???? xinchi have all in japanese.....

is that fused in the maintimeline script
Snap4.jpg
ahh i never look/touch these usually.... that's why i cannot find it anywhere else.....

so how i can copy paste all the text from one to another.....without break anything in the process?

maybe i need this? no clue.... i never do a so deep translate process before..... sorry :-(

Tengux’s JAVA GUI Text Parser

but is not available.....can i have this please????

many thanks!!!

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
need some help or a clue here......

found this problem:
View attachment 2686797
22) Man Hunter Yua [Icevail (Translation) + Cyber Eclipse (Shapes & UI)] {28th November, 2022}
is the bugged one
22) Yua Aisa FIN from (XinChi)
is the correct one

now i tryed to fix it multiple times.......and all failed :-(
it's a deep labirint to look at......and because only appear a certain status is not easy to track....
i know than there is some removeobject2 or addobject2 involved but cannot locate WHERE is the issue.....

anyway was able to rebuild the .swf using the xinchi as template
gui and penis already done...extra edits too..but

the only problem is...where is stored the DIALOGUE???? xinchi have all in japanese.....

is that fused in the maintimeline script
View attachment 2686804
ahh i never look/touch these usually.... that's why i cannot find it anywhere else.....

so how i can copy paste all the text from one to another.....without break anything in the process?

maybe i need this? no clue.... i never do a so deep translate process before..... sorry :-(

Tengux’s JAVA GUI Text Parser

but is not available.....can i have this please????

many thanks!!!
That is the correct tool for transfering dialog between flash games. Sorry the link is borked. I still haven't cleaned all those scattered links up after the last Gdrive meltdown. I'll fix that when I'm back at my PC. Here is the correct link for now. FYI, the JSK Community Guide has updated links.

Tengux parser .

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
anirena is down, can somebody link torrent?
i was able to download anyways here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-10512528
and just in case i am gonna backup the torrent here for future safety.....

oh and don't forget to check my flash project page on my signature.......
every now and again.....
Snap1.jpg
because i will release/update the stuff without notice of any kind......

and also my JSK public recolour index than show how many of them have been released..........

who seeks will finds out....

salut!!!

Last edited:

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Heyyo everyone!

I saw some posts/message regarding to the apks (which was already in the repo). But some are still having issues with this torrent thingy.

So I decided to download all of the apks from anirena using libretorrent and decided to upload it to mega for those who are only interested in that app. (Because it is a user-friendly app indeed!)

Here is the link for the JSK Android Games:

Make sure to download the apks ASAP!!!
I don't know when will the link gets reported and deleted but I hope it solves every android users problem!

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Newest post from JSK. image-800.jpg

The next work will continue to produce battle scenes.

The touch mode is almost over, and I started working on the conversation mode.

The next work will be similar to "Father Hunting Girl", instead of having a two-part structure, the conversation command during the battle will be revived.

The ending is going to be a bit more atypical, so there should be a little more flagging in dialogue.

I'd like to add time pauses during conversations, just like in "Oyaji-Hunting Shoujo", but I wonder what will happen...

Next week, I'd like to start working on an ecchi scene as well.

Reactions: Greemann

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Newest post from JSK. View attachment 2688362

The next work will continue to produce battle scenes.

The touch mode is almost over, and I started working on the conversation mode.

The next work will be similar to "Father Hunting Girl", instead of having a two-part structure, the conversation command during the battle will be revived.

The ending is going to be a bit more atypical, so there should be a little more flagging in dialogue.

I'd like to add time pauses during conversations, just like in "Oyaji-Hunting Shoujo", but I wonder what will happen...

Next week, I'd like to start working on an ecchi scene as well.
By time pauses I do hope he means being able to stop time again because that stuff is chef's kiss tier, I tell you! Also one of the best designs of a JSK girl, imo.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Swallows999
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes