Oct 27, 2019
Hey lads, I've got the Texture plugin I was working on ready for release, you can get it , please read the readme! If you encounter any problems please let me know here or make an issue on the Github. With this plugin you can make and share recolours and other edits to the textures of JSK's Unity games without having to edit the game assets themselves. The readme (and my previous post in this topic) has some examples.

Kumarin, I wasn't aware of your plugins until earlier today, so I'm sorry the name (and some functionality) of my plugin is so similar, I wasn't trying to impersonate your work or anything (y)

Firstly, you'll need a plugin loader to use it. Personally I like BepInEx. Get the x86 BepInEx from , extract it into the game folder so it looks like this:
View attachment 2967607
Then get XUnity from (if you're using BepInEx like me, at time of writing you'll want XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0.zip) and extract the zip into the game folder. If you've done it right, the BepInEx\plugins folder of your game will look like this
View attachment 2967617
(there might be other stuff in this folder if you have other plugins)
Where do you get the x32 version?

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
I found a plugin, but can someone explain more about repainting? changes happen in real time? The more I try to understand, the more questions I have) the language barrier causes difficulties. I can’t specify the folder for the plugin; in the settings and config manager there is no way to specify the path to the folder for replacing textures. Or something like that, I don’t know how to correctly describe it as a translator

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
I picked up recoloring a Unity game! Back to basing it off another character. This time it's loosely based on Katarina Klaes. Recoloring the Unity games are certainly more work than the flash games. This took by far the most effort for me to be satisfied with the results. It may be rough in some areas but I am almost certain the problems aren't very noticeable. And trust me, I wont be making very many of these with how long this one took. Enjoy!

Just extract the file into your PapaGAL folder, if you have multiple recolors installed (Like the Asuna recolor) just press F1 and under the JSK Texture Replacer you can change between the recolors as you please by changing the directory.

1696248460157.png

1696248207572.png

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
The Asuna mod is eye-candy... Guess JSK doesn't want to make it so blatant thus the change in costume color. Wonder what will the appeal be like if it is the classic white/black suit instead of purple.

Also JSK commented the next 1 is very likely touching series and not fantasy though it might change.
Guess the 'mysterious priest / goddess' in the fantasy is still left in the air.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Swapping textures on the fly without having to download several versions of a single game is a neat evolution. Keep up teh good work guys. Awaiting skin recolors on top of your eye/hair recolors.
I picked up recoloring a Unity game! Back to basing it off another character. This time it's loosely based on Katarina Klaes. Recoloring the Unity games are certainly more work than the flash games. This took by far the most effort for me to be satisfied with the results. It may be rough in some areas but I am almost certain the problems aren't very noticeable. And trust me, I wont be making very many of these with how long this one took. Enjoy!

Just extract the file into your PapaGAL folder, if you have multiple recolors installed (Like the Asuna recolor) just press F1 and under the JSK Texture Replacer you can change between the recolors as you please by changing the directory.

View attachment 2974521

View attachment 2974515
Also, I did some recolour on the newest game, and maxed out shapes quality of H-scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: anku0910

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
i wish there is a place to download mobile game of man hunter vs esper
since i don't want to use torrent

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well, this last game was worth the wait to say the least, worth every penny. I'm hoping once I get it translated I'll get get the actual other endings.

This game was so good it makes me want remakes of other games, even games that were already remaked. Like Maou, or aristocrat, or that red haired fighter girl that already had 2 remakes.

This game is like my play arts kai 2B figurine. You never know what else you can get out of it. And speaking of, if JSK made a game like this one with 2B..... cept with boobs like this game's. I'd die a happy man

黒い丸 - 2B Side Story (73256655) p190.jpg

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
is the Anirena torrent the actual latest collection? because the date says back in april, and wasn't sure if there was any other update

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
is the Anirena torrent the actual latest collection? because the date says back in april, and wasn't sure if there was any other update
the "Anirena" torrents are suspicious. if request administrator privileges on game launch, that's almost virus.
Almost all games do not require administrator privileges.

FreakyMan1

Sep 6, 2021
Am i seeing this right? The JSK repo seems to only have 2 game downloads on there. it's been a while since i've been on the repo so not sure what changed. I'm looking for the latest JSK game download. Also seems like the torrent dosen't have it.

View attachment 2973445
Where can I find the links to the Caring for a moody niece game(translated)? I've been here a while but very new to the forums and I'm not sure where to look. Some help from anyone would be great in general

Spicyballsack

Jul 8, 2021
CyberEclipse has done his magic again. Here's a recolor mod of PapaGal to Asuna. As well as a spiffy folder icon, machine translation, and decensor made by XinChi. Texture replacement made possible with Bumnedfe's plugin. Hit F1 during gameplay to bring up the texture replacement menu.

Just download and dump into your main game folder.

View attachment 2972347
The mod isn't working for me so I don't know if I'm doing this wrong. Are you supposed to just download the mod, unzip it, and then drag it to the PapaGal(win) folder for it to work?

Sep 22, 2017
What in the actual fuck is this off-key and off-time fart music? How did JSK manage to use music that is even worse than what was in his previous game? This is genuinely awful. It is fucking levels of terrible. Why? WHY!?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to as well.

Mar 31, 2022
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to Pixeldrain as well.
This needs to be pinned or added to front page & everyone needs to bookmark this message.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes