mrnutalot

Jan 3, 2020
What we are testing right now is the colour changing tool. We did create tons of recolour for the characters. It really is easy right now by sharing a colour file.
I can't say about others. XinChi did release one a few post back. I could release the ones I'm working on like Rikka or Isabella.
Do you have any recolours you're fond of?
Can you release Rikka please, appreciate your work and support

doughboy420

Jul 21, 2021
What we are testing right now is the colour changing tool. We did create tons of recolour for the characters. It really is easy right now by sharing a colour file.
I can't say about others. XinChi did release one a few post back. I could release the ones I'm working on like Rikka or Isabella.
Do you have any recolours you're fond of?
Hey somewhat-longtime lurker here, I'm interested in this coloring tool that's been referenced a few times over the last year. Idk if you're the right person to ask about this, but I've got a few questions:
1. Will it be publicly available (in the depository) or just for translators and you inside guys...
2. In simple terms how does it work? The manual instructions Icevail has posted are a bit too technical for me, maybe I'm just retarded :KEK:
3. Any idea on ETA? I love tinkering and customizing games like this (see: SuperDeepthroat), so I'm really excited by the prospect of an automated, dummy-friendly recolor tool.

Anyway, thanks for all the work your guys put in, I really appreciate it! (y)

Reactions: Delexicus

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hey somewhat-longtime lurker here, I'm interested in this coloring tool that's been referenced a few times over the last year. Idk if you're the right person to ask about this, but I've got a few questions:
1. Will it be publicly available (in the depository) or just for translators and you inside guys...
2. In simple terms how does it work? The manual instructions Icevail has posted are a bit too technical for me, maybe I'm just retarded :KEK:
3. Any idea on ETA? I love tinkering and customizing games like this (see: SuperDeepthroat), so I'm really excited by the prospect of an automated, dummy-friendly recolor tool.

Anyway, thanks for all the work your guys put in, I really appreciate it! (y)
The colour tool is still in beta testing. We use it & test it out. If we find any bugs or need any new comfortable features, we ask the creator Tengux for that. Currently we want a eye dropper tool in that. But Tengux is quite busy with his new job.

The recolour tool is a Java program.
1634278604305.png
The shapes inside a flash file is in SVG format. That means the colours are basically a code of hastags. Like white colour is #ffffff.
So what that tool does is:

1) Opens up a flash file.
1634278696147.png

2) It has original colour codes & the code we want it changed into.
1634278788809.png

3) We use our custom colours & apply it into the particular codes that has all the shapes with that colour.
We can also make shape exceptions there where we don't want the shape to be recoloured.
1634278924661.png

4) After we're done applying our necessary colours, we save & apply it to the flash file.
1634279108684.png

5) Once it has been applied, the coloured is changed. Like so:
1634279464207.png

Hope that clarifies your answer.

Last edited:

doughboy420

Jul 21, 2021
The colour tool is still in beta testing. We use it & test it out. If we find any bugs or need any new comfortable features, we ask the creator Tengux for that. Currently we want a eye dropper tool in that. But Tengux is quite busy with his new job.

The recolour tool is a Java program.
View attachment 1453404
The shapes inside a flash file is in SVG format. That means the colours are basically a code of hastags. Like white colour is #ffffff.
So what that tool does is:

1) Opens up a flash file.
View attachment 1453405

2) It has original colour codes & the code we want it changed into.
View attachment 1453409

3) We use our custom colours & apply it into the particular codes that has all the shapes with that colour.
We can also make shape exceptions there where we don't want the shape to be recoloured.
View attachment 1453413

4) After we're done applying our necessary colours, we save & apply it to the flash file.
View attachment 1453416

5) Once it has been applied, the coloured is changed. Like so:
View attachment 1453422

Hope that clarifies your answer.
Thanks, it seems pretty intuitive. Hopefully a public build can be shared soon, I have plenty of ideas for recoloring many heroines!

Reactions: Delexicus
Mar 13, 2019
2021年10月16日 12:24

【メインパート完成度 70%(変化なし)】
【Hシーン制作進行度 13シーン分(26視点)完成(全18シーン予定)】
「大魔王様R」はいよいよロリ魔王様のHシーン制作に入りました。
現在2視点完成していますが、ロリHは全4視点になります。
魔王様は当サークルのヒロインの中でも体格がいい方に入りますが、もちろんロリ魔王様はかなり小さくなります。
雰囲気は画像の通りですが、作り手の体格差好きがもろに出ます(笑)
「小さい身体をオモチャのように扱ってのH」とか、「体格差を活かしてのしかかるようにH」とか大好きです。
今回はあくまで魔王様の1シチュエーションに過ぎないので4視点だけですが、そのうち思う存分やりたいですね、ロリ娘体格差Hは。

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017

【メインパート完成度 70%(変化なし)】
XD
Baby-chan Yumisu.
I hate how JSK never gives a care to the male character we're playing. Always in his damn birthday suit. He's supposed to be a warrior here. Must have some fancy armours on. Plus his previous post showed him without any face & bald that looks like a mannequin. If that's in the final product, it's gonna be creepy as hell.

Since it's unity now, the shape editing should be easier this time. I'm going to redraw an armour for the dude.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018

【メインパート完成度 70%(変化なし)】
Did... did JSK invent loli-magic?

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
XD
Baby-chan Yumisu.
I hate how JSK never gives a care to the male character we're playing. Always in his damn birthday suit. He's supposed to be a warrior here. Must have some fancy armours on. Plus his previous post showed him without any face & bald that looks like a mannequin. If that's in the final product, it's gonna be creepy as hell.

Since it's unity now, the shape editing should be easier this time. I'm going to redraw an armour for the dude.
I here for the POV, the guys being a soulless husk is a good thing.

Reactions: Rsdbraf
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes