Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
Playing the game naturally is how you're meant to see the content.

Your score changes how many points you get for your next run. A bad player will play bad, and slowly build up points until they can win. A good player, will play well, and build up points quickly, win quickly and get to the endings faster.

Cheating bypasses all that, and you're not experiencing the game fully. Especially when it comes to strategy in knowing which stats to invest in.

===

That being said, playing the game normally doesn't fit my sexual preferences. I prefer female assertive sexual content.
To play JSK's games well you have to be a a hardcore rapist asshole. That's what gets you the most points.
The easiest ending to get is the rape end. Getting that ending gives you tons of points to invest more into your character usually.
You get more points whenever cream the girls which you can only do by raping them.

I'm torn on it, but I play normally, just so I can experience the game and its strategies normally. If a game's rape feels too heavy to me though I'll just cheat. I don't think I played Esper Oyaji normally.
That's kinda true actually about the rape ends being the easiest ones to unlock and yea the amount of times you cum gets you alot of additional points to use. Perhaps that's the intention to get cum brain out of your head and then become a philosopher and get all the other endings that require more effort, especially the love endings. (Which to me are the canon endings. Yes I know its cheesy but idc sue me)

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
I guess this is kinda the point in the end of the day. The "best" end usually takes more effort to unlock, much like missionary pov, that can only be unlocked in the good end route.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Perhaps that's the intention to get cum brain out of your head and then become a philosopher and get all the other endings that require more effort, especially the love endings. (Which to me are the canon endings. Yes I know its cheesy but idc sue me)
The reason JSK doesn't do sequels is because there are no canon endings to his games.

That beign said, Love Ending is definitely the ending you should get last.
Endings are ordered in the menu in the order that he expects you to get them. Easiest -> Hardest
Rape End, Lewd End, Slave End, Love End.

Rape End you have to rape the girl a bunch of times. Be an asshole. Easiest ending to get.
Lewd End, you rape the girl a bunch of times. You have to pick the correct dialogue about her being horny or lustful, and you have to make her cum in the endings. It's Rape End with a bit more effort.
Slave End, you actually have to play the combat section well, and NOT rape the heroine. Usually you have to lose in the last round, and choose the correct dialogue.
Love End, you play the combat section well, don't rape the heroine, pick good dialogue options, and win all rounds while keeping the total damage you took throughout under a certain number.
The "best" end usually takes more effort to unlock, much like missionary pov, that can only be unlocked in the good end route.
Agree to disagree.
I prefer female assertive content so I like the cowgirl endings the best.

That being said, it seems like JSK is changing on this.

His older games were always, Love End = Missionary. Not anymore.
Magical Girl Buster Reinforcements, has the Slave End be missionary.
Love End being sitting position (lotus).

Senpai Kouhai and Gifted Ojisan, the threesome game, has "Love" end be cowgirl.
As the Champion has the Love End be sitting position again.
You get missionary in that game from the Rape end.

Newest shoplifter game doesn't even have a missionary ending which is kind of funny. It has something really close with the standing carry scene in the love end though. Last shoplifter game was literally all missionary endings. Every single one so maybe he's just trying something different for this game.

No one said being a good guy will be easy. Much like the Law and Chaos points in some video games works.
I feel like in the context of JSK games, people will want to be the good guy on their own. You don't have to incentivize people to get the Love End. That's the player's natural inclination. But the heroines will kick your ass, and you won't make good progress just bashing yourself at that wall for a while. You can still do it, but the game's punishing you for trying for it first. It rewards you for raping the heroine so you have incentive to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
how to unlock those 4 scenes im missing? The game is If You’re A Martial Arts King, It’s Legal to Fuck a Beautiful Girl Challenger in the Ring

1673369865876.png

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
I'm curious. Do you guys farm lvls in combat games or just cheat?
Yep! Grinding. I think it's JSK's way of making you value the girl? making her hard to obtain? Makes it funnier imo.
Would be best if it was obtainable by skill and not by grinding, but w/e

Reactions: Richyz11

schlag

May 20, 2019
Yep! Grinding. I think it's JSK's way of making you value the girl? making her hard to obtain? Makes it funnier imo.
Would be best if it was obtainable by skill and not by grinding, but w/e
theres a few that are skill based if you have good timing with your blocks and your initial 10 points go into speed .. then everything else is chipping away during the fight. so it is possible i think 2 games can be beat for sure with just the speed bonus.

there is another fighting game which you start with 5000 points to buy various . i found 3 hp potions half cost skills and the life skill win that one without heavy investing in char points so the games do exist

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
theres a few that are skill based if you have good timing with your blocks and your initial 10 points go into speed .. then everything else is chipping away during the fight. so it is possible i think 2 games can be beat for sure with just the speed bonus.

there is another fighting game which you start with 5000 points to buy various . i found 3 hp potions half cost skills and the life skill win that one without heavy investing in char points so the games do exist
Those are the first 3 games.
Original Demon Lord, Vampire Hunter N and Shogun Princess Christianne.

You can cheese those games on your first run if you know which stats to value.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
How to delete a full save from unity and have a fresh start, I tried to search history of this thread but to no avail. If anybody can tell me where unity save for JSK is located I would really appreciate it, thanks.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
How to delete a full save from unity and have a fresh start, I tried to search history of this thread but to no avail. If anybody can tell me where unity save for JSK is located I would really appreciate it, thanks.
If you can't find it in the game folder then it likely in the Registry , some unity games have all the save data in the registry , not found of this practice as the Dev has a choice of doing it differently but many don't which makes accessing the save data a pain especially if you don't understand how to use Regedit. If you don't understand Regedit I would not mess with it you can brick your OS if you make the wrong mistake in there.... I have not played the game you asking about so not sure if it is in the Reg or not.

Reactions: allinon

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its in the game's data folder, delete the highlighted file.

1673430717405.png

Reactions: allinon
Dec 10, 2022
Those literally are in the JSK Mega repository, within the said titles folders. :rolleyes:
Is there a new mega repository or is it still down? I've been trying to save a collection but cannot find about 3 apks kouhai, the new shoplifter and the new ring fight, kouhai and the ring fight have fj scenes I am very interested to see the animation for lol. Any idea when any of these apks will be out?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You're asking about topic that hasn't been relevant for +2 years now, mega repository has been gone for some time now, there is alternative source now, as for the apks, you're asking the wrong guy, I don't have anything to do with those smartphone apps. :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes