PervMASTER

Aug 27, 2018
Btw, the extra mode doesn't seem to be a lover's route sex-session in school which is disappointing... It's just easier to rape her since the blue is already maxed out. Even if I set it to lover's mode, nothing. She still reacts as if it was the normal mode. Isn't extra mode supposed to be lover's mode in the normal route of the game?
For 28 shoplifting girl.
The new extract doesn't work, but I wonder if this was fixed or not...

Prabhu1

Feb 3, 2024
hi guys can anyone tell me how to run crimson assasin mod in low end pc it is not responding no matter how many times i try please i beg you

BruhMomentum31

Jan 21, 2023
There is a visual bug with Tougioh mobile version where mounted boobjob animation does not show the girl until climax. I tried fresh install, changing povs and everything but the girl disappears. Any solutions for this?

Reactions: Richyz11

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
image-800.jpg
[Main scene completion rate 84% (no change)]
[H scene production progress: 35 viewpoints completed (planned for a total of 36 viewpoints)]

I'm almost at the point where I can finish creating the ending.

The final adjustments will be made next week, but this time it will definitely take more than a week, so registration will likely be delayed until the final week.

This time, I was a little surprised at how difficult the birth was.

It hurt that there was a little event during the year-end and New Year holidays.

It's possible that I was simply busy with other hobbies (reflection).

The image shows the love ending position, but this was my first time trying the side position + kissing + breast fondling.

It turned out better than I expected, so I might add it from time to time in the future.

I think my body would get stiff if I actually did it (lol)

Sonkeidotc

Dec 19, 2023
Hi, does anyone know of a good app for SWF on my phone? Whenever I press to go to a sexual scene, the game stays on a white screen (sometimes black) and doesn't go away... I've tried Joiplay and SWF Play Free and it's the same :/

BruhMomentum31

Jan 21, 2023
There is a visual bug with Tougioh mobile version where mounted boobjob animation does not show the girl until climax. I tried fresh install, changing povs and everything but the girl disappears. Any solutions for this?
Please some tech wizard help me, I even restarted my phone in the middle of the scene she was invisible in.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
yeah, it does crash right when you run the application. Is there a certain file in the data I can get rid of to prevent this? I want to see your hard work :(
dunno why.... but here crash only after you switch colour like 5 time in a row......

let me test again just for be sure.......!!!

ok just downloaded from workupload
unpacking
test
all ok

the only thing is....maybe is because of plugin/mods this game eats a lot of ram.....
View attachment 3311273

also if you have problem with it you can change bepinex/autotranslator...
just remenber than these plugin are essencial wen you copy/make a new fresh one...
or
just use another version of the game than is working on you and you only copy these plugin below....

[JSK Studio] 26 Overthrow The Demon Queen R v1.2 AIO\BepInEx\plugins
View attachment 3311276
all blue are important rest is optional....

good luck!

salut
hi guys can anyone tell me how to run crimson assasin mod in low end pc it is not responding no matter how many times i try please i beg you
ok i found something interesting......

all these problems have one thing in common.....
you are loading the game using a "+ " in file path......
and this cause the game to freeze...
crash is only wen he esecute something and just close itself...
crash is also wen BSOD your pc...

this is because the SoundReplacer.dll inside the crimson assasin mod is poor optimized for some letters.....
dunno why i cannot find his source..from where it come from???.....

so only 2 workaround for now until someone look inside his code and fix/change someThing...

1) cut the name of the game and/or move in somewhere WITHOUT "+"
2) zip/backup SoundReplacer.dll then delete it so i will not load and the game will start....but with vanilla music :-(

3) optional make an hard mod of the sounds he replace......
an make 2 files .assets........so you can change/swap if you need it.....

mistery resolved...

salut

Last edited:
Reactions: Mushimush

Prabhu1

Feb 3, 2024
ok i found something interesting......

all these problems have one thing in common.....
you are loading the game using a very long file path......
and this cause the game to freeze...crash is only wen he esecute something and just close itself/BSOD your pc

this is because the SoundReplacer.dll inside the crimson assasin mod is poor optimized for the longest path
dunno why i cannot find his source..from where it come from???.....

so only 2 workaround for now until someone look inside his code and fix/change someThing...

1) cut the name of the game and/or move in somewhere more short
2) zip SoundReplacer.dll so i will not load and the game will start....but with vanilla music :-(

3) optional make an hard mod of the sounds he replace......
an make 2 files .assets........so you can change/swap if you need it.....

mistery resolved...

salut
Thanks bro it works and do you have like for recoloured version of tougiouh

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks bro it works and do you have like for recoloured version of tougiouh
dunno what game number is it i cannot remenber them all....
tell me the full name and then i will see what i have...

bro but for some scenes the breast color do not change what to do
wow that's a missing texture.....let me fix that.....
how was this possible......well the game is remaster version..and i finished it long time ago...
and i use only the gallery for testing it....lol
ok i will fight some battle then aha ah

and in the meanwhile i am going to do that hardmod for the soundreplacer

good stuff in WIP.....

salut and thanks!!!!
keep finding new bugs my friend!!!

edit:
this bug is nasty......
Snap2.jpg
even after full dump copy of all texture using UnityAssetRipper from Crimson Assassin Edition 2024 is still happen WTF????

no grey texture found after i dumpend all png ingame using Texture_Replacer_BE5....
so i think my game v1.2 is broken...lol
time to check other version of demon queen.....and see if they suffer of the same CURSE....
Snap3.jpg
this was Crimson Assassin Edition 2024 as base......on the reverse.....

dunno...maybe i cannot fix this.........

Last edited:

Prabhu1

Feb 3, 2024
dunno what game number is it i cannot remenber them all....
tell me the full name and then i will see what i have...

wow that's a missing texture.....let me fix that.....
how was this possible......well the game is remaster version..and i finished it long time ago...
and i use only the gallery for testing it....lol
ok i will fight some battle then aha ah

and in the meanwhile i am going to do that hardmod for the soundreplacer

good stuff in WIP.....

salut and thanks!!!!
keep finding new bugs my friend!!!

edit:
this bug is nasty......
View attachment 3351945
even after full dump copy of all texture using UnityAssetRipper from Crimson Assassin Edition 2024 is still happen WTF????

no grey texture found after i dumpend all png ingame using Texture_Replacer_BE5....
so i think my game v1.2 is broken...lol
time to check other version of demon queen.....and see if they suffer of the same CURSE....
Bro for game number 28 i need recolours thanks for trying to fix the issue and I can’t even open version1.1 it always gets an application error

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Bro for game number 28 i need recolours thanks for trying to fix the issue and I can’t even open version1.1 it always gets an application error
n28 ehh ok....wow your only have v1.1....and also crash mhh dunno mine is fine....
try the usual short path method...if any...

so i give my personal optimized v1.4 then......
xinchi made it...i only change translation and such....
and there actually no mods for it........

[JSK Studio] 28 The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring v1.4

Some textures were old and I just missed them in process, its easy to miss something so you know.
Anyway, good job man!
he never mentioned there was a bug so BIG.......
Snap4.jpg
whatever version i use the issue still happen.... so maybe is a problem of unity...
because even using the other plugin Texture_Replacer_BE5 i have bad result.....
Snap5.jpg
here "also" the face is bugged wtf need a full renaming process of 289 files....

bah....is this because these 2 parts need a md5 andress because there are multiple texture to load for it???....

can someone explain/give me some tips/help for this?

finally found the problem.....an yes is about multiple texture with the same name....
Snap2.jpg
same name different image because one is for the combat and the other are for the sex part......
this was possible comparing different dump using Texture_Replacer_BE5....

the problem is for all the tits texture so.....
Snap1.jpg
all texture with _0 will not load in the game.....
because the plugin want/search something different.......lol

who made this plugin ????
and how is possible he never encounter something like this BEFORE????

now that i know what is the cause....
i can just made a EXTRA pack of Texture for combat with these _0 textures.....
not a big issue after all.....

EDIT:
well i made a combat folder with the _0 texture renamed......
the result was the opposite....all scene with the human got grey tits and the reverse...
all the bugged one where ok but then all the others bugged out....

i found than this happen mostly on the combat side......
because there is only one sex pose with grey tits.....DOGGYSTYLE POV2....

mhh let's see what's next..... stay tuned for more update...

remading everything from start.......
Snap1.jpg
dumping the rest of files for getting the new md5 names for the new plugin.....it's a lot of fun hunting anomalies/bug!!!!! lol

this way loading is super fast and ram usage is very low compared to the "other" competitor......
side effect is you need to TEST pratically the entire game to make sure you don't miss any incompatible named texture....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Joke92 and DERSXC

Asshat2456

Jan 4, 2024
hey, can i get a really dumbed down explanation on how to change the save data in the Flash Player? im still new to computer stuff, and i dont understand what the directions in the folder mean.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
hey, can i get a really dumbed down explanation on how to change the save data in the Flash Player? im still new to computer stuff, and i dont understand what the directions in the folder mean.
You mean the place where the data for the flash games are stored ? It's in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\F5Z32AUJ\localhost (I don't know if you'll have the same name for the F5Z32AUJ one, but it should be the only folder in #SharedObjects). You can directly access the C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming folder by typing %appdata% there :
localhost.jpg

Reactions: Asshat2456
Dec 16, 2018
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to Pixeldrain as well.
FlashMod is the hero we don't deserve

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
status update: i have only bad new guys :-(

for the hard mod i forget tha the tool we have are only for the .png files.....
Snap4.jpg
only texture can be imported back....

i also tryed something different.....
Snap3.jpg
does not work......tryed replacing with .wav .ogg
save/reload same file.....all failed......file does not get updated with new audio......

ok what about the grey tits bug......mhh i am stuck with "another" bug....
Snap5.jpg
all fine except that weird thing in combat dunno WTF is......the md5 is fine...no idea...
i am gonna contact the author for some explainaion/help.....

see you around......meh....

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes