Oct 14, 2020
Aiden wickermayne walidstar

Okay answering some of the questions here.

1) What's new? ( )

Magic Girl Buster - December 2018
Great Demon Lord / Defeat! Super Demon King - March 2019
Caring for a Moody Niece - May 2019
A Fighter Mistook Me for Her Rival - September 2019
Cornered by a Cheeky Devil / I can't escape from the little devil (It's titled differently in places but same game) - December 2019

2) Size differences?

EDIT: Link in OP updated with mega folder (same as below)

The fellas over at have been working on for awhile now and have a mega folder where they keep the most up to date translations and uncensored versions.

Folder: Mega

The folder contains pretty much everything (games, music from games, 100% saves, instructions on how to transfer saves, and some other stuff). All 20 of JSK's main games (pretty much all are uncensored versions of the game unless noted) and translations for the games are in there. Most are fully translated but some of the more recent ones are still being worked on by some people at ULMF (but the partial translations are included in the game folder).

As well as the 20 main games, JSK's freeware (older) games are included. Also, if you prefer the untranslated games, they're there as well. But for the most part (if you download just the main games and freeware ones), it's about ~2-3GB.

3) Why aren't they all translated?

It's kind of a community based effort since JSK doesn't put out english versions of his games (and from what I've heard, JSK isn't a big fan of the english fan based translations) so it's pretty much a volunteer effort at this point. There's another link in the Guide that provides translations tools and tips if you want to try it yourself, otherwise it's pretty much up to whenever those who are working on it at ULMF to finish translating and posting them at this point.

4) Walkthrough

If you need a walkthrough, there's a community one kept up here:
(Attached one as well)

Walkthrough's big because it's very detailed since the games are a little more complex than your average flash game. Most games have multiple endings and scenes you can't get in one playthrough, but they're all explained nicely how to get in the walkthrough. If you want a 100% save, in the mega folder there's saves and instructions on how to transfer them.

5) Flash Player

Prick linked a standalone player in their post, but you can always get one from the developer page of Adobe.

Just make sure to download the projector:
View attachment 513431

I think that's most of the basic stuff/questions that are commonly asked.
the mega link isnt working

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can someone give me the mega nz link or other racaty download is too slow and both nopy and anonfiles are down
Every time we use MEGA, some troll copyright strikes it. The main repository link used to be on MEGA until the second or third time that happened. The main repository link is now on Google Drive, the link is on the first page.

Reactions: crewfalcons

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
the mega link isnt working
I haven't been paying attention to the JSK Games as much as I used to but I believe that Mega link is now defunct (basically that was acting as a backup since everything has been moved now to a Google Drive page).

Here's a link to the GDrive (there doesn't appear to be a Mega one at this point or I haven't been able to find it)

Walkthrough's / Community Guides have been moved as well:

(though I believe we're only up to game 27 at this point)

EDIT:

Should've seen alex2011 and steven090 responses first before replying but yeah, I'd stick to using the GDrive pages instead of the split/partially d'l links because the GDrive is like how the mega folder used to be (aka the most up-to-date in terms of games, translations, uncensored versions, etc).

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
ok im sorry for bothering but i download the recolor tool and extracted it but when i click it i see a black box then if just cuts off does anyone know how to fix this i keep clicking it over and over and it just keep on happening i followed the guild but it doesn't say anything about a black window popping up then going away o_O

Falsely Raleigh

Jul 6, 2020
One of the Freeware games in the All In One download isn't working for me. There's no .swf for XX With Misa, my pc is just identifying it as "File" and doesn't know what to open it with. Any chance of a fix for this, or does someone have a known workaround?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
One of the Freeware games in the All In One download isn't working for me. There's no .swf for XX With Misa, my pc is just identifying it as "File" and doesn't know what to open it with. Any chance of a fix for this, or does someone have a known workaround?
It might have been corrupted.

Have you tried downloading the game again?
Or how about changing this from the file properties?
View attachment 1896143
That's what it sounds like. If the SWF had been fully downloaded properly, or whatever action was happening just before this issue, then it would be identified as an SWF even with all the SWF support from big company programs and OSes being removed.

Reactions: Falsely Raleigh
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes