ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
image-800 (3).jpg

Battle scene perfection 75%
[H scene production progress: 4 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

Production of H scenes continues for the next work.

This time there are a lot of differences in costumes, so it feels like the progress is slow.

It's July, so I'd like to speed things up a bit.

The image is a side view of doggy style.

Thanks to the camera movement function, it is now possible to have a slightly "pull" perspective as you can see.

It seems that the effect is particularly big in the 3rd person view.

As for the Her assets , I basically tried to make the heroine's assets to appear Huge, but thanks to this function, it seems that I can find a new erotic view.

May 26, 2019
And at last this recolor is done! The character is based off of Yuko Yoshida and features the eye color of her ancestor Lilith once she's possessed! No horns but... It's not like Yuko always had the horns anyway. I'll probably do one that requires less work next time...

Oh well just enjoy the recolor for one of my favorite JSK games!

1688263753334.png 1688263819557.png

15) Neighborhood Demon Girl -

Edit: Had to fix one scene

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
And at last this recolor is done! The character is based off of Yuko Yoshida and features the eye color of her ancestor Lilith once she's possessed! No horns but... It's not like Yuko always had the horns anyway. I'll probably do one that requires less work next time...

Oh well just enjoy the recolor for one of my favorite JSK games!

View attachment 2738787 View attachment 2738789

One of the only 2 games where the heroine is sexually proactive.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
which one is the other game?
Either Fuuma Girl Maisa or Champion of the Ring (I think that's what it's called anyways).
One has the girl rape you if she wins a round, though granted she is possessed so... validity questionable. The other has her do it during the round, but it's due to being provoked instead of mind control or anything like that.

Bruho_Momento

Sep 11, 2020
Consider the following:
1. Make sure there are no Japanese characters in the whole filepath.
2. Make sure you're using 32 bits version of Bepinex or the mod tool you're using.
3. Make sure the game is not too deep in the file/folder tree.
i though all things are translated already, but it doesnt work at all, i also tried installing bepinex and rei patcher as shown in most tutorials, still doesnt work at all

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Funnily enough, it used to be quite a common thing in the long past; "A demon made me do it" excuse was often used by deranged individuals to plea for innocence at courts or town council meetings for quite heinous crimes by today's standards, at present its done with the plea of insanity to most often to dodge the death or imprisoned for life sentences.

But, yeah, I'd also like to see another JSK game with demon posessing either the MC or the heroine.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes