LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Here's an of game 25. Fixed the issue that prevented Android devices higher than v10 from working. Might still have some issues though.
I was already able to install game 25 but I have to say that the vagina of the 2 girls looks strange or is it due to the error that it was going to have

• Thinking Face
Reactions: carrykitten

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i unlocked that scene in one of the extra modes, used hypno 2 twice or 3 times i think (had to hypno until i ran out of SP, then hit her until i could hypno again). It helps to have every stat maxed (but lower ur ATK so u dont kill her while doing it)

yep that's what i thought, it remembered me a random japanese man yelling FLAT IS JUSTICE!! or something along those lines rofl

Reactions: KanzukiJosey

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020

i unlocked that scene in one of the extra modes, used hypno 2 twice or 3 times i think (had to hypno until i ran out of SP, then hit her until i could hypno again). It helps to have every stat maxed (but lower ur ATK so u dont kill her while doing it)

yep that's what i thought, it remembered me a random japanese man yelling FLAT IS JUSTICE!! or something along those lines rofl
38779232_10156581166859320_911812859632025600_n.jpg

Reactions: lemywinks

hitmanboy47

Oct 29, 2018
I downloaded the entire archive and tested all the apks on my smartphone (Android 13).

The only ones it won't let me install are n°25, 27 and 29. These problems are solved by downloading the versions in the link:

Same here, some countries are having unstable connections with the site, that is why I downloaded the app through VPN.
But if you don't want to waste time to do any of that, I updated the mega link once again.

Mega
Or if you want only n°25:

Here's an of game 25. Fixed the issue that prevented Android devices higher than v10 from working. Might still have some issues though.
The latest ones created with unity are wonderful to look at and especially the porting for android is smooth.

If I had to find a flaw it is not seeing vampire hunter n unlocked in apk, but never mind.

For the rest, words are not enough to thank all the people who have helped to make this collection extraordinary (translation, decensoring, mods and porting of these video games).

Thank you all very much!

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
ty bro

for the unity games, do this

1) Download BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip from
2) Extract it in the main game folder
3) Run the game once, then close it

then

4) Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0 from
5) Extract it in the main game folder, same as 2)

Now run the game and it should automatically machine translate text as it appears, I did it a while ago with the latest game (PapaGal) and it worked
I did exactly what you described but it does not change for me. May i ask if there is some crucial error one can make? Cause i probably either downloaded the wrong stuff or did somewhere else something wrong. Appreciate the help :)

WraithTheHornDog

Nov 17, 2020
Here's 3 of the 4 I found thus far. Keep in mind the numbers represent which dialogue choices were made:

Only one I haven't figured out is Ending 3 which is apparently called Test End? No idea what the hell that means, but given I haven't seen all the sex positions yet I'm clearly missing something somewhere.

Edit: See Hell_Man's post below to unlock ending 3.
Im following this guide but I get the same normal ending every time what am I doing wrong?

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
I'm trying to alter the Asuna recolor underwear so the colors match her bunny suit. I've gone through all the images, but I still have several instances of the original color. Anyone know what I'm missing here? I am entirely unfamiliar with editing Unity games.

Reactions: Chef Ramen

animajunki123

Nov 9, 2019
hey, so I got around to looking at the newest games, but they don't seem to have translations? I feel like I did something wrong with my download

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
hey, so I got around to looking at the newest games, but they don't seem to have translations? I feel like I did something wrong with my download
Which ones do you mean by "the newest games", and by "no translation" do you mean that there's only Japanese text or that there's only MTL? Because the recent releases only have MTL via the AutoTranslator plugin currently.

Reactions: animajunki123

DailyXperts

Dec 9, 2018
just asking but, can someone link the torrent link for the games cause i genuinely cannot find them, that or i am blind and dont see where it is

• Angry
Reactions: Lenmaipen

hitmanboy47

Oct 29, 2018
just asking but, can someone link the torrent link for the games cause i genuinely cannot find them, that or i am blind and dont see where it is
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to Pixeldrain as well.

Reactions: PervMASTER
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes