GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Is there any way to find individual games to download. I tried the main page, but the game I'm looking for is not there. I'm looking for Martial Arts Queen Selene for those who's wondering.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ms. No Mercy

May 23, 2018
I think we need to update the archives of the games so people won't have trouble finding them, heck the last game I ever downloaded was the (29) Shoplifting Girl and I have to backread a lot of pages just to see anything new

nintc

Jun 27, 2018
[JSK Studio] 32 Bullied Girl Secret Part-Time Job v1.1 AIO1.1
livingroom crouching POV 1
bedroom missionary position POV 2
bedroom sleep POV 4

need TEXTURE CORRUPTION

[JSK Studio] 31 Daddy Hunting Gal and Psychic Uncle v1.1 AIOv2.1
I hope the clothes in the UI are also blue

12Asuna Ichinose WhiteDick
22Asuna Ichinose EbonyDick
32Asuna Ichinose BlackDick

The 'GAL-Body082_' inside are all of the same color

Love the effort man but can you detail us on how to use the trainer? I don't know how you change the skin of these characters

• Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Laogai

Apr 12, 2020
wonder if they will try another where there are 2 girls at once or even 3. could actually see it happen with Magic Buster like they are starting to team up to take us down XD

Reactions: jarobr

Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
I thought that it works backward: x64 can run x32 apps, but not vice versa.
Strange :\
I dunno, I'm not a phone expert but I am willing to look it up on google and that's what I got from the search...

Regardless of that in the end, I was still forced to change my phone to one that can't install the JSK apks, so yeah here I am, still lurking around here waiting to see if they ever get updated

• Wow
Reactions: vitamin433
Jan 1, 2019
Literally pointless but I remembered that the Unity games are MUCH easier to change the text, so I did this!
View attachment 3564721
(Also this is my first time in actual months touching this flop of a JSK Studio game.)
Ooo very cool with the text!
To be honest i actually kinda liked that one, had a lot of new ideas (fighting two enemies at once, putting a status effect on only one at a time mixing and matching stuff, there was a double paizuri/BJ scene etc.) so i actually thought it was quite nice anyways sorta. but JSK did do the whole thing with them being yuri and then like not being yuri later on so it's like... ntr....? so definitely a mixed bag for sure

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0
Mar 22, 2023
Ooo very cool with the text!
To be honest i actually kinda liked that one, had a lot of new ideas (fighting two enemies at once, putting a status effect on only one at a time mixing and matching stuff, there was a double paizuri/BJ scene etc.) so i actually thought it was quite nice anyways sorta. but JSK did do the whole thing with them being yuri and then like not being yuri later on so it's like... ntr....? so definitely a mixed bag for sure
Worst story of any JSK game for sure.

I usually like the Love ends, but really didn't like that one's Love End.

Reactions: ADuckFromNarnia

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Ha ! JSK's last game "Horsy" has only 7670 purchases on DL. Lowest number so far in Unity games.

What's wrong ? didn't like the generic black haired girl ? or a girl with "Horsy" face ? Or did all those degenerates felt bad for bullying her ?

I may be seeing things but it seems all the highest purchases were all "School girls" or something similiar. Really ? people !

With the peak being "Manhunter Yua" then "Magical girl brat" then "Collesium girl" and finally "that white haired talking game girl"...

So why is this one just barely above "Cringy Elf knight" ?

oh well im not a "loli" or "JK" enjoyer myself but the "Manhunter Yua" was truly one of the games ever made !

• Haha
Reactions: nnt1996
Mar 31, 2022
With the peak being "Manhunter Yua" then "Magical girl brat" then "Collesium girl" and finally "that white haired talking game girl...
Yua is literal carbon copy of Kashima from KanColle so yeah people really digged that game.

MGB2 is mesugaki & it's quite a popular fetish as of now.

Colloseum girl or Mion is first off JK so that's one point. It's a fighting game so good for people who likes ryona or have fetish for beating up JKs & lastly I think... She looks quite a lot like Yelan from Genshin Impact from that hairstyle.

White haired girl? Do you mean Irene?

Also did Demon Queen Yumisu get outranked from these new ones? I remember it being the top one for years.
And also the bunnysuit gyaru girl one. It should've been more popular for being a copy of Asuna from Blue Archive but I guess Asuna is still not as famous as a lot of other referenced girls.

Reactions: Humg5

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Ha ! JSK's last game "Horsy" has only 7670 purchases on DL. Lowest number so far in Unity games.

What's wrong ? didn't like the generic black haired girl ? or a girl with "Horsy" face ? Or did all those degenerates felt bad for bullying her ?

I may be seeing things but it seems all the highest purchases were all "School girls" or something similiar. Really ? people !

With the peak being "Manhunter Yua" then "Magical girl brat" then "Collesium girl" and finally "that white haired talking game girl"...

So why is this one just barely above "Cringy Elf knight" ?

oh well im not a "loli" or "JK" enjoyer myself but the "Manhunter Yua" was truly one of the games ever made !
Lil bro talking like some kind of cartoon villain lol

Reactions: Richyz11 and Ughwhy

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Yua is literal carbon copy of Kashima from KanColle so yeah people really digged that game.

MGB2 is mesugaki & it's quite a popular fetish as of now.

Colloseum girl or Mion is first off JK so that's one point. It's a fighting game so good for people who likes ryona or have fetish for beating up JKs & lastly I think... She looks quite a lot like Yelan from Genshin Impact from that hairstyle.

White haired girl? Do you mean Irene?

Also did Demon Queen Yumisu get outranked from these new ones? I remember it being the top one for years.
And also the bunnysuit gyaru girl one. It should've been more popular for being a copy of Asuna from Blue Archive but I guess Asuna is still not as famous as a lot of other referenced girls.
Right... she does lookalike. if we are talking about Yelan, there are some characters who has the same haircut. at least 2 characters that i know of.
for some reason they are both aloof and maid... for som reason.

Maybe they were all the same person all this time... Or maybe they are all same species/race called "Yelly" ? i dunno

ma.jpg

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
Mar 22, 2023
Right... she does lookalike. if we are talking about Yelan, there are some characters who has the same haircut. at least 2 characters that i know of.
for some reason they are both aloof and maid... for som reason.

Maybe they were all the same person all this time... Or maybe they are all same species/race called "Yelly" ? i dunno

View attachment 3578557
Shomin Sample was the king of gag manga for a while.

It's too bad how that story ended. Almost as disappointing as Oreimo.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes