Omarxd

Nov 8, 2017
I was playing the latest game and for some reason it crashed but now whenever I try to open it, I just get a black screen with a line in the middle. I deleted all the files and I extract it again but it keeps happening. All of the other unity games work just fine. I can't seem to find and answer for this online, anyone has any ideas?

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
It may come as a surprise, but big tiddy loli isn't exactly top seller when it comes to aesthetics, not many found her appealing to bust a nut for, the crowd for that kink is relatively scarce. Not to mention she was comically evil by the way she represented herself, the reception she got, had nothing to do with the skin tone, people loved that part for being literally the first girl with that appeal point for JSK heroines, had JSK based the new heroine for Kakudate Karin instead of Ichinose Asuna from Blue Archive, the sales wouldn't taken negative blow due to it, in fact, might even had boosted those, as those two are quite popular gals as far as I am aware.

But that's just my two cents on the matter, take it however you like. :unsure:
there's also the fact that she looked specially bad in jsk's art style, her head was too weird, the positions were too awkward, big tit small frame can look good but jsk fumbled that one hard.

JhonathanDj1003

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the other three endings on the lastest JSK game? I've only got the 1st one but I can't figure out any other step for the others, I would love to see the other endings as well (also because that many tries the character is overpowered)

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
I was playing the latest game and for some reason it crashed but now whenever I try to open it, I just get a black screen with a line in the middle. I deleted all the files and I extract it again but it keeps happening. All of the other unity games work just fine. I can't seem to find and answer for this online, anyone has any ideas?
"I deleted all the files"

1. Did u remember abt delete save file and temp files?
2. Update drivers

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone knows how to get the other three endings on the lastest JSK game? I've only got the 1st one but I can't figure out any other step for the others, I would love to see the other endings as well (also because that many tries the character is overpowered)
same, it's quite hard to get different endings on this one, I pretty much maxed out all my stats and still only got the bunny suit one, I wonder if it has something to do with the action of talking to her mid fight and what you can do with that.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Bought the new game and got the auto patcher working. It's fun, though the pacifist run is a pain to figure out thanks to the mid battle dialogue so I'm still working on that.

On that aside, has anybody started refining the translation? The machine translation is fine, but there's no doubt things could be written 'better', though honestly I've just been running what the auto generation picks up through DeepL and doing my best to capture the essence of the translation.
can you tell me how to add the machine translator ? i downloaded the raw version but I know nothing of how to add that kind of stuff.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
think this is the one if you missed it
ty bro

can you tell me how to add the machine translator ? i downloaded the raw version but I know nothing of how to add that kind of stuff.
for the unity games, do this

1) Download BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip from
2) Extract it in the main game folder
3) Run the game once, then close it

then

4) Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0 from
5) Extract it in the main game folder, same as 2)

Now run the game and it should automatically machine translate text as it appears, I did it a while ago with the latest game (PapaGal) and it worked

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone have a rough guide on how to get each ending for the newest game?
on Daddy Hunting Gal and Psychic Uncle the 30th game i believe? how do i unlock the daddy life end? also is there any links for game 29 and or 27? :D thank you in advance
Here's 3 of the 4 I found thus far. Keep in mind the numbers represent which dialogue choices were made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only one I haven't figured out is Ending 3 which is apparently called Test End? No idea what the hell that means, but given I haven't seen all the sex positions yet I'm clearly missing something somewhere.

Edit: See Hell_Man's post below to unlock ending 3.

Last edited:

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Here's 3 of the 4 I found thus far. Keep in mind the numbers represent which dialogue choices were made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only one I haven't figured out is Ending 3 which is apparently called Test End? No idea what the hell that means, but given I haven't seen all the sex positions yet I'm clearly missing something somewhere.
to get that 3rd ending you need to do the same steps for the love ending but lose on the third round.

it's called ''test ending'' because she gets curious if you really mean what you say to her of if you're just a pervert trying to cover your act by acting like you're worried about her attitude, so she ''tests'' you by putting on a bunnysuit and making you cum inside her, quite the ending, lol.

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
to get that 3rd ending you need to do the same steps for the love ending but lose on the third round.

it's called ''test ending'' because she gets curious if you really mean what you say to her of if you're just a pervert trying to cover your act by acting like you're worried about her attitude, so she ''tests'' you by putting on a bunnysuit and making you cum inside her, quite the ending, lol.
Yeah that did it. Didn't work at first until I realized the post round 2 dialogue didn't change like the first time I found the Love Ending so I tried again and got it.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Pretty certain my file's corrupted or I'm encountering some kind of glitch. The Hypnosis cowgirl scene never unlocks no matter which one I use. Also I have absolutely no idea where Restraint 1 and the other two positions are hidden. Feels I've exhausted every possible route, but allegedly there's still more and I'm not seeing it.
Unlocks.png

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
currently trying to see all the text for future translation and damn, the ML poetry is strong for this game lol
satania wheeze.gif

1696933618656.png
正義のレイプってのが燃えるんだよ
Seigi no reiputte no ga moerunda yo

That is kind of accurate, but not fully, even if sounds weird to us.

I'd localize it as "Justice of rape burns bright" Or "Righteous rape burns".
Its kin of those slogans, which the japanese regional Sentais (Heroes) use when making their appearance or having thriumphed over injustice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smithereens
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes