kevinmonton16

Mar 18, 2019
Also how do I make JSK games on PC playable on my phone? Does Joiplay work for it? I really want to play game no.32 on my phone T_T

Last edited:

quazzzy48

Apr 25, 2022
So uh, I decided I'd try my hand at translating that KouhaiSenpai game. Used the already existing partial tl by icevail just because I really didn't want to fetch all the text myself. Don't go thinking that I just changed three lines and called it a day though, I went over it with a (relatively) fine toothed comb. Anyway, yeah.

Kai Chisaki

Sep 3, 2018
I always wonder the possible outcomes of epilogues to JSK games, since my curiosity reached its limit, I imagined the "Hero" working for a shady / criminal organization whose mission is to capture girls like Mia so they can work on her powers, breed her to produce more magical species, stuffs like that. But the Hero and Mia both grew affection to one another, failing his objective and now both of them are on the hunt.

Since Mia lost her powers in the Love ending, the hero takes on the role of defending both of them from harm, but unfortunately, he fails miserably. :WutFace:
View attachment 3513324

Sigh... I'm assuming you already knew what's going to happen next? Well, I blocked the 2nd picture for those who can't handle the horrendous scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question, are you making a mini fan script? Or was this just a 2 frame mini project? I'd be interested to see an epilogue for most of the stories tbh

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
So uh, I decided I'd try my hand at translating that KouhaiSenpai game. Used the already existing partial tl by icevail just because I really didn't want to fetch all the text myself. Don't go thinking that I just changed three lines and called it a day though, I went over it with a (relatively) fine toothed comb. Anyway, yeah.
Gonna give it a try. As soon as I can. That's literally my favorite JSK game

Mar 22, 2023
Isn't it curious how Papagal is still technically the last JSK game for most of us. See this is the thing with JSK and why his last game was so bland.

This is debatible, but I feel like he hasn't properly re-explored the forced grape aspect of in his games. Both in plot and animation. The whole "dame, yamete!!!" It's been a while since he has captured the "breaking" of a 2D wom's mind. Kinda like in this doujishin
View attachment 3529290
I could give more examples, but this pretty much sums up, a plot that really captures an capturing story, look I get it, there's a love route, but how many people really are in this games for the love route (not it's animation). And why must the love route be separate from the grape route. Why can't it be like an adjecent like this doujishin.
That's exactly why the second maou game, despite having improved animation, didn't quite pack the same punch the plot of the first one had. I know the chances of JSK correcting the upcoming game are slim, but still, it'd be nice if he improved not only the plot, regarding breaking the girl, but also the animation, that convey her struggling behind a simple sex pose.
I know this isn't his niche, but otherwise we just continue to have what is essentially the same game (debatable) with different but similar girls.
Listen to yourself.

You won't even say the word rape even though you're clearly a fan of it.

Maybe it's not that JSK won't explore further but he has a tolerance level that makes it so even he doesn't want to take it too far. Honestly, it's the only reason I still follow him. Of course since my preference is femdom, I wish he did more assertive femdom too, but he keeps it very tame on that side.

I'd rather he keep it to a level he's comfortable with.

Reactions: nnt1996

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
well its better. but there are still parts that make me go "what the fuck..." and parts that you have to wait for the machine translation to give a weird form of dialogue.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Listen to yourself.

Maybe it's not that JSK won't explore further but he has a tolerance level that makes it so even he doesn't want to take it too far. Honestly, it's the only reason I still follow him. Of course since my preference is femdom, I wish he did more assertive femdom too, but he keeps it very tame on that side.

I'd rather he keep it to a level he's comfortable with.
Course I don't feel comfortable. If I could, I would say a completely different word. Like Raspberry. If it was the internet 2012 I would feel comfortable. But not today.
Dude I'm talking about more accurately animating "raspberries", like the game in my banner did, that game was exquisite, tho now that I think about it, those reactions and movements might not have much to do with "raspberries" but you never know what people might interpret. For reference this is 2D exclusive only. Still, I feel like he should still put some twitches into it.
And now that I think about it, he's probably Japanese, so while I'm usually against adding VA to JSK games, I wouldn't mind a very subtle VA either. Like the one in the game in my banner.
Idk, I feel like when devs push themselves to new they make great stuff. Jsk did it, and some others have to. Remtairy for example, who was been wringing that game forever. But back then it was shall I say revolutionary. Bishop and Lilith. Digital Onaaahole. Etc etc.

Last edited:

quazzzy48

Apr 25, 2022
parts that you have to wait for the machine translation to give a weird form of dialogue.
The single most frustrating part of the entire process right here, always missing something regardless of how much searching I do. Ah well.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
The single most frustrating part of the entire process right here, always missing something regardless of how much searching I do. Ah well.
Well I really didn't play much. I just saw hypnosis (nagisa), hypnosis (Alicia) +Futa (nagisa) and then rape round 1 into fail round 2.
Closed the game after that.

Feb 8, 2022
Listen to yourself.

In his defense, I don't like saying "rape" either even though I have every game downloaded to date. It's just an uncomfy word to say out loud given that it's an unacceptable problem the real world still has.

Reactions: Aligora
Mar 22, 2023
Course I don't feel comfortable. If I could, I would say a completely different word. Like Raspberry. If it was the internet 2012 I would feel comfortable. But not today.
Dude I'm talking about more accurately animating "raspberries", like the game in my banner did, that game was exquisite, tho now that I think about it, those reactions and movements might not have much to do with "raspberries" but you never know what people might interpret. For reference this is 2D exclusive only. Still, I feel like he should still put some twitches into it.
And now that I think about it, he's probably Japanese, so while I'm usually against adding VA to JSK games, I wouldn't mind a very subtle VA either. Like the one in the game in my banner.
Idk, I feel like when devs push themselves to new they make great stuff. Jsk did it, and some others have to. Remtairy for example, who was been wringing that game forever. But back then it was shall I say revolutionary. Bishop and Lilith. Digital Onaaahole. Etc etc.
In his defense, I don't like saying "rape" either even though I have every game downloaded to date. It's just an uncomfy word to say out loud given that it's an unacceptable problem the real world still has.
You're both cowards.

Own your fetish.

Scat, NTR and guro fetishists are better than you.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
You're both cowards.

Own your fetish.

Scat, NTR and guro fetishists are better than you.
No offense but ntr is still worse although scat and guro are way way waaaaay worse imo

Although i agree on the coward part, the guy’s a hypocrite

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
No offense but ntr is still worse although scat and guro are way way waaaaay worse imo

I think he means that they're "better" in that the scat, NTR, guro guys own their fetish. Not that the fetishes are better.

Reactions: Artix0 and nnt1996
Feb 8, 2022

Listen, as long as it's in the realm of fantasy, I don't care what you're into, shame-free zone. Even if it's not my thing I still respect it. Anyway I don't care if you say rape or not, it's just not a fun thing to say out loud for me.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Listen, as long as it's in the realm of fantasy, I don't care what you're into, shame-free zone. Even if it's not my thing I still respect it. Anyway I don't care if you say rape or not, it's just not a fun thing to say out loud for me.
I was referring to the other guy

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes