Mar 13, 2019
There was no complete translation for Overthrow the great demoness at googledocs
so it means the translation has still not completed?...
Yeah, It's not completed right now. Our translation friends at ULMF reviewed the translation work on things like Karen for example and saw that most of it(Can't recall specific parts right now) was copy paste from a machine translation therefore they couldn't release said thing. They're currently reviewing which is not machine translated at the moment.

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Thanks for the translations all and the links. I'm appreciative of JSK studio's games and the work y'all are doing.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I haven't been up to date with the current state of affairs for quite some time now, but hasn't Icevail quit ulmf forum back in may?
I wouldn't say quit, but he did stop translating for awhile. He came back recently.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Really want to play these again but dunno how to run SWF Files halp!!!

Mar 13, 2019
I don't mind becoming a translator for JSK工房 but sadly my lack of a computer and kanji (With Japanese as a whole)knowledge make it rather hard for me to do so.
Despite all the conversations I keep trying to have with Japanese twitch streamers and standard practice as a whole.

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
I just use google lens but translations would be nice does jsk actually hire people for translation?

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes