KRU

Jan 18, 2018
I have a problem because i can't get story mode 2 in little devil. I got 4 diamonds, 4 bars, gauge is on the left, but when i click end of the day it says game over...
depending on your questions/answers to get 4 bars the gauge might have moved a bit to the right.
Just spam click her somewhere to absulutely make sure the bar is on the left and end the day

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
New game is fucking HOT will be fun to play when translated like what I see with the unlocked Menu.

Grodwilla

Nov 3, 2019
I've played through the newest game using Google Translate App on my phone. It does half-bad job in adapting the language, but its actually more like 30% of good and 70% of nonsense, since the app doesn't get the divided sentences in a row. It's not a bad way to play, but it's quite long and tedious.

As far as I understand, your sister\niece found some anime-moving-pictures for over aged and you need to prove yourself right...or just went with it :p

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
I've played through the newest game using Google Translate App on my phone. It does half-bad job in adapting the language, but its actually more like 30% of good and 70% of nonsense, since the app doesn't get the divided sentences in a row. It's not a bad way to play, but it's quite long and tedious.

As far as I understand, your sister\niece found some anime-moving-pictures for over aged and you need to prove yourself right...or just went with it :p
i did the same thing hah

Reactions: INEOI

Trixie_I

Nov 2, 2017
There isn't a fully translated version of Magical Girl Buster yet, right?
Fenko_I from ULMF checking in.

There's a Russian to English translation that exists, made by me and edited/checked by ULMF T-pals/Translation corner group, however it's extremely unfiltered as no one in the team had the time to proof-read/check the entire work, so it was put aside and never worked on since.

I'm very against the idea of releasing it as the work is a total mess, there's some missed lines, text in the wrong locations, poorly structured sentences, partly because of game restrictions, some words in Japanese/Russian are shorter than in English and vice versa, causing issues with the text bubbles/boxes.

You can imagine how poor a translation can be after it was already translated by someone from Japanese to Russian and then translated again from that language into English.

It's a mess and no one, including me, on the ULMF team wants to release that version in its current form.

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe little piece of Google Translate inside those untranslated game ? but i read that uncompiling flash game may be hazardeous, which can lead to recode some of it ... is it true ?
Maybe creating directly a new game would be simple x)

Edit : Hum ... sound interesting for me though :O I'll look into it !

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I found a log which let me edit the swf file, i'll try it (i don't speak Japanese, so i'll google translate) and see what i can get from it.

no one knows when the last two games will be released in apk format?
With a short google search, i found some information on this subject :
- you can use log to open swf on a phone
- you can convert (and add correction) swf into apk with dedicated log or online dedicated website

schlag

May 20, 2019
there is a mega upload site here if you are just looking for specific games and save files

does not contain the latest I can't escape from a small devil

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Look like the one I'm working on isn't in the translated list. :/
Already translated Interface though.

Reactions: schlag

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
there is a mega upload site here if you are just looking for specific games and save files

does not contain the latest I can't escape from a small devil
It's been partially translated by Icevail in the Depository.

Reactions: schlag

Tulipmarie

Jan 2, 2020
In the game, you can't escape this little devil, i dont understand the extra mode. For what it is inside the game?

EmpsChsn

Aug 12, 2017
In the game, you can't escape this little devil, i dont understand the extra mode. For what it is inside the game?
It's just the Story Mode 1 but without the ability to fail and the girl starts out willing to do anything you want. Think of it like a "free mode".

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes