noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Destroy! Super Demon King - 打倒!超魔王様

based on the final partial translation by
I only modded the main SFW to unlock the full gallery, to start with 100000 points and uncensored it.
(i hope i didn't miss any censor, tell me if you guys find something)

GodZio

May 22, 2017
Destroy! Super Demon King - 打倒!超魔王様

based on the final partial translation by
I only modded the main SFW to unlock the full gallery, to start with 100000 points and uncensored it.
(i hope i didn't miss any censor, tell me if you guys find something)

Any chance for you posting an uncensored version without cheats? That would be great

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Any chance for you posting an uncensored version without cheats? That would be great
Overwrite the main file 打倒!超魔王様.swf with the one from the .
I only modded that one for the cheats, it doesn't affect my uncensor unless you overwrite the "sub" folder.
(Can't upload today i'm on vacation in bangkok, the fiber suck xD)

Raksar

Jun 27, 2017
Well, it looks like someone was a jerk and upset Icevail, so the link is shut down. Can't say I blame Icevail. That has to take a lot of work. I know I can't do it.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
I want to delete my save file of "Destroy! Super Demon King" but I dont know how
Go to this directory,

C:\Users\-Username-\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\-Misc'Characters&numbers-\localhost

then delete 'save_data_chomaohsama.sol'

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

EmpsChsn

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone have a mirror for the partial by Icevail? I've looked through the thread and followed the links but they all say the file isn't available.

Mar 13, 2019
I believe these are it.
The first link is Icevail's Partial.

2nd one is the same game but from ULMF's JSK community Google doc(I believe this one is Uncensored, although I don't know if it's built off Icevail's translation).

Squarefucker

Aug 31, 2017
I run my flash files through Firefox but my progress isn't saved. Someone in this thread had a similar issue but it was resolved by running the flash files as admin. However, that option isn't available for me when I right click the file.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I run my flash files through Firefox but my progress isn't saved. Someone in this thread had a similar issue but it was resolved by running the flash files as admin. However, that option isn't available for me when I right click the file.
shift right-clicking on the icon expose "run as Administator" option
(but you should eventually use the , works much better)

Madnet

Apr 26, 2018
Hello guys, anyone knows a game named Devil Girl vs Hero by Jsk? I literally didn't find anything on the net. Thankys

Mar 13, 2019
Are you referring to the freeware game made by JSK Studios that you could probably find on a 3rd party site?
Edit: I believe you're referring to the freeware game made by JSK that also goes by the name of Defeated Devil Girl 2. I believe that game is still in a broken state and has no chance of getting translated.
Hello guys, anyone knows a game named Devil Girl vs Hero by Jsk? I literally didn't find anything on the net. Thankys

Reactions: Madnet
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes