Madnet

Apr 26, 2018
Are you referring to the freeware game made by JSK Studios that you could probably find on a 3rd party site?
Edit: I believe you're referring to the freeware game made by JSK that also goes by the name of Defeated Devil Girl 2. I believe that game is still in a broken state and has no chance of getting translated.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
They have it now, fully translated, as well as the now fully translated Miyui and Reimi. It's in Delexicus's sig.

Fed

May 14, 2017
They have it now, fully translated, as well as the now fully translated Miyui and Reimi. It's in Delexicus's sig.
You're talking about this guide right? I'm only seeing partial there.

Mar 13, 2019
where is the "Overthrow The Great Demoness!" in english plz?
It's a page back albeit It's still a partial.
As for Devil Girl vs Hero I tried the raw Japanese one in that Google doc Mega and It's a bit buggy. Basic fighting buttons don't work as far as trying to use 60hp skill attacks.
Edit: Just tried the English version and it's the same. I see clearly why they're limited in English text right now when it comes to Translations with the off screen text ingame. Although, In Aura's case it still is visible.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
You're talking about this guide right? I'm only seeing partial there.

Yep, that's the one.

Ah ok, I guess they must not've updated it yet. alancapone is the one that finished the Miyui translation, so if it's not there, then it's in his post on the JSK translation thread: Otherwise, all the other recents are in the link you posted.

Reactions: Fed and EmpsChsn

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Yep, that's the one.

Ah ok, I guess they must not've updated it yet. alancapone is the one that finished the Miyui translation, so if it's not there, then it's in his post on the JSK translation thread: Otherwise, all the other recents are in the link you posted.
Anyone else just getting a gray screen once any H-scenes start?

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Yo, can someone post another file of "Restraint and Interrogation - Princess Irene"? Mine isn't working, and reinstalling doesn't work.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
It works fine for me, but I also use a Flash Decompiler.

What I do is drag the main swf to the Decompiler, then save it as a new swf and delete the old one. If I don't do those things then it won't work for me either (the link can be found somewhere on this site, but I don't remember where). If I can find the thread that has the link, I'll edit this post.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
It works fine for me, but I also use a Flash Decompiler.

What I do is drag the main swf to the Decompiler, then save it as a new swf and delete the old one. If I don't do those things then it won't work for me either (the link can be found somewhere on this site, but I don't remember where). If I can find the thread that has the link, I'll edit this post.
works like a charm, thanks man

Reactions: Canade

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
Destroy! Super Demon King - 打倒!超魔王様

based on the final partial translation by
I only modded the main SFW to unlock the full gallery, to start with 100000 points and uncensored it.
(i hope i didn't miss any censor, tell me if you guys find something)

I think its not uncensored, yea probably u decensor dosnt work :(
Can u fix this? :(

Mar 13, 2019
Same. Yumisu is still the best top 3 waifu for me. Haven't seen a JSK character like her yet with her clearly wanting peace and independence. Speaking of which, Are Aura and Renas actually related to Yumisu in anyway? Both carry the same facial marks from Yumisu.

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
I think it's more JSK's style to draw demon waifus, and each games seems to be in their self-contained "lore" (If you can call it that for a nukige)

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes