Mar 13, 2019
I think it's more JSK's style to draw demon waifus, and each games seems to be in their self-contained "lore" (If you can call it that for a nukige)
When you compare Yumisu and Renas to his other works, yeah they're legit better off drawing 魔王(That's Demon King in English in this context)Waifus. We'll have to see how they age well.

Reactions: UltramanZero

GimmeGibless

Apr 18, 2019
Some of them for me when i get to the sex scenes just display a white screen in the swf flash.... Anyone know a way to fix that?

Tunaki

Aug 3, 2018
So minor problem, when starting up the flash player with any of the games, my flash player kinda freaks out and clicks every option on screen, resulting in me not being able to do anything and the game just spamming through every option, pretty confusing but a big problem in me not being able to play anything

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
so probably a stupid question but since they are flash games won't they work in your browser?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
so probably a stupid question but since they are flash games won't they work in your browser?
Because most browsers no longer support flash files. Either download a stand alone flash player or use Internet Explorer, it's the only one I know of that still plays flash files.

Reactions: vinx

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yea I was talking about that and how there was only a partial there.
Yep, for now there's only the partial. The translation process is still ongoing, so hopefully we'll eventually see a full translation in the depository.

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
The OP hasn't been updated in a while but there are mega download links in the google docs guide.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes