VN - Unity - Abandoned - JSMN [v0.3] [TSODEON]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Garatempus2

The game would deserve some proper intro with characters introduction, right now it just throw you infront of running train and force you to figure out everything on your own.

That said I really love the characters of this VN, no black and white, but all shades of grey. Another thing is the approach to sexual relationship, not all girls wants to swear to you undying love, some just wants to be your fuck buddies or doesn't care about you at all and only trying to fullfil they sexual needs. These points then result in lower sexual inhibition and interesting mingling between both male and female characters, which is whats make the game more interesting and fun.

The game could also use more saves and hide text button, but I think the engine is survivable.

Games like these are rare to see, so I hope this is really a review and not epitaph.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

Review based on 0.3:

The Good: decent renders

The Bad: EVERYTHING else!

The story is blunt. The writing is really bad (needs english proofreading). The story arc itself is also very inconsistent. (There are for example scenes where someone gets upset about something, but few scenes later the same person speaks positive about the same scene - and much more...)
    Player is FORCED to certain scenes/fetishes, even developer told with big words that ALL depends on YOU.
    The harem lovers will be upset by the unavoidable NTR, whilst the NTR lovers will be upset by the other scenes.

Overall this game is a mess for each kink-group and doesn't satisfy ANY of them - well - at least all groups are equal (upset)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AryanKarthick

I played the latest episode v0.3
    First of all the game has decent renders that is the only pros of this game and it is built on unity which is a huge let down with limited saves and that and we have no option to name MC and as for the story I don't know about earlier versions as I never played it, but in this version I don't think the story is not made for romance , the choices and dialogues mean nothing . There are 2 to 3 love interest but none are fitted to romance . Overall the story is a big mess with dialogues which should be present in sharing NTR route is present in love or harem route . I don't recommend if you are looking Romance in this game .
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    P. S. It would have been a nice game if you have the option to play as Main Character Best friend as he seems to get all the girls without even trying anything in the game .
  4. 1.00 star(s)

George5691

The story is pretty messed up , the developer saying it is all optional and you have the choices to make your own game and makes it all unavoidable or forced to choose a fetish .
    There is history of Orefus best friend Like cheating with Mc gf Trisha and MC cheats with Jasmine (his gf best friend or his friend ex gf ) in both routes is simply horrible .

To add to that forced fetish femdom. Jasmine in NTR route gets dominated by Luke using ropes and getting smacked using ropes ( maledom ) and in Harem or vanilla route same Jasmine forces MC to wear cage around his dick ( femdom ) what kind of sick sorcery is that . Male domination path for NTR and Female domination for Harem lovers talk about double standards of the game .
    The story is poorly written and fetishes are not optional and certan fetishes for certain route looks bad to what developer said on developer notes.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Jsd16

As of Version 2.0
    The game has nice renders but the story is poorly written with some unavoidable fetishes and inconsistent story .

In developer notes you say that every content is optional and in the game you put choices one route for NTR and another route for femdom which is not avoidable.
    And you can't even change MC name we are forced to play with default name Orfeus , I don't know how many games still do that .

And then there is NIck ( MC friend ) who had sex with both females Jasmine ( his ex gf ) and Trisha ( MC gf ) where Jasmine left him when he cheated Trisha and he wishes that she will not tell MC ( asshole friend ).

And MC flirts with Jasmine and has sex with her and we are not given any choices to pursue her or not and we are forced into Femdom with Jasmine .

And there is Trisha who doesn't say or act anything when Luke touches her inappropriately , I mean why would she mind if she cheated on her bf with him and we are not given any choice to prevent it .

Overall the story is bad with forced fetishes unlike the dev said . I hope that the dev will make that fetishes optional and story different for both routes but now it is not pleasing for both fans .
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Hrithik7

Version 0.2
    The only got thing about this game is its renders are nice but story and choices are too bad. The dev says certain fetishes will not be forced in the game and where we can decide our choices but we are forced into choosing choices like one choice for NTR and another one is for Femdom .

The bad things about this story are ,
    And Main characters friend Luke gets handsy with Trisha ( MC girlfriend or friends with benefit )and we have no choice to prevent that and she doesn't seem least bothered by it . And she is our main love interest who we have to romance .
    Inconsistent story where MC friend Luke thinks to himself about how Jasmine left when she found out that he slept with Trisha and he wishes MC doesn't know about it and one scene he thinks how good it would be to fuck her and how that kind of hot girl stays with MC .
    And there is no choice in staying loyal to Trisha and MC fucks Jasmine and we have no choice to that .

And the English is badly written and the dev tries to please both crowds NTR and Harem but the story is bad for both fans at the moment .
  7. 2.00 star(s)

SaltySugar

The renders look decent but that's just about it tbh. There wasn't enough story yet so I don't know what to think about it, it really needs a proofreader and most of all, this line

"certain fetishes that will NOT be forced! Example: NTR choice, BDSM, etc will not be forced. YOU and only YOU decide what your experience is going to be! "

is just straight up not true.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Nope

Maybe this game improves but as of now it isn't worth the time.

Every time I experience a basic VN in Unity I spend half the time thinking "This would be better in Renpy". A native English speaking proofreader is sorely needed as well. It's kinda painful to read. Lastly, fetishes don't seem to be nearly as optional as the dev might suggest.

All of this might change with time though. I am sure at some point I will download it again and if I notice it has changed I will update my rating.