Others - Jugs Bay [v0.3.5] [NeonHappi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Review of 0.3.5

Pros:
    • Amazing physics, very rare to see in games today
    • Story isn't too bad, a couple of characters are fleshed out more than others as of 0.3.5
    • Map & task system
    • Gallery is on your phone
    • A good amount of scenes to collect as of 0.3.5 (30+)
    • You can unlock bonus scenes at the erotic store
    • UI system has been overhauled and now is much better!
    • The energy system put in place in 0.3.5 doesn't hinder your choices too much which is good
    • The bank added in 0.3.5 helps build your money faster, something I don't think I've seen in an H-game before!
    Cons:
    • I wish there was more to do in some places of the map. There are some locations where you go there once and never really need to go there again (cafe & backery for example)
    • Couple of bugs/issues, but nothing game-breaking
    • I wish there was like a checklist or something for all of the photoshoots availible to do
    • There's a bit of a grind if you want to unlock all of the bonus scenes from the erotic store as you have to save up a couple thousand but I think it's worth it for the time being
    • I would like to have had the bonus scenes unlocked stashed somewhere else that isn't in your backpack, maybe at home next to the computer?
    • I would like for there to be a way to see if I'm missing any scenes in the memories folder

The developer has put a lot of passion into the game and clearly is trying their best to make the game as fun and memorable as possible. I can't wait for future updates and I'll definitely be supporting this project!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

—BigDiK—

Good physics of breasts and sex scenes. Looks unique. Interesting presentation of the plot. Lots of content in the modeling agency. There is not much content in the game itself, but I hope that the developer will regularly update his project. And the game has good prospects.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

reeee33

Big bouncing breasts are obviously the focus here and this game does it very well if you manage to find all of the scenes. The gameplay leaves a lot to be desired but let's be honest, that's not what I played it for.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TheDukeNT

Really a very good work on offer here! Keep it up! I have rarely seen such good storytelling and appropriate animation... The music also fits the videos perfectly. Every now and then I find it a bit too dark but it's probably part of the plan... Keep it up!